Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

Upgrade Visa: what were you offered?

6 hours ago, cv91915 said:

From where are they calling? 

The only call from the past couple of days that I don't recognize is from area code 272 (Honesdale, PA, according to my phone).

The calls I have seen appear on caller ID with an 855 number...same number each time and with people who speak easily understood English, even if they don't want to LISTEN to what they are being told.  I even had the SAME person call a few times.  My guess is the calls are coming from Cali...

26 minutes ago, centex said:

The calls I have seen appear on caller ID with an 855 number...same number each time and with people who speak easily understood English, even if they don't want to LISTEN to what they are being told.  I even had the SAME person call a few times.  My guess is the calls are coming from Cali...

Hmm.  Now I'm starting to feel slighted.  😛 

1 hour ago, almostanonymous said:

Offered 40k.  My TU FICO is in the mid 820s.  No real interest in the product, hoping I don't start getting bombarded by calls.

Do you have any recent inquiries and/or new installment accounts?

1 hour ago, almostanonymous said:

Offered 40k.  My TU FICO is in the mid 820s.  No real interest in the product, hoping I don't start getting bombarded by calls.

No calls yesterday but I did get two MORE emails from them...I guess today will be the day that we see if they got the hint.

10 hours ago, almostanonymous said:

Were rates on the credit card and LOC disclosed?

Just to close the loop, I withdrew my application within 48 hours of applying.  I received two phone calls within that period and upon withdrawal I received a confirmation of withdrawal  email and an invitation to reapply if my needs change.  

Another call and email from them yesterday...ignored the call and let it go to voicemail.  Was both sad and funny at the same time listening to the desperation and exasperation in their voice that I won't give them all of the documents that they are demanding...it is almost like they never expected their applicants to have a choice and not actually NEED the account.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:27 AM, cv91915 said:

Do you have any recent inquiries and/or new installment accounts?

No inquiries or new installments within 2 years.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, hdporter said:

Were rates on the credit card and LOC disclosed?

I think the rate was 6.79

On 10/16/2019 at 9:31 AM, centex said:

No calls yesterday but I did get two MORE emails from them...I guess today will be the day that we see if they got the hint.

Thankfully they haven't called me yet.