Sign in to follow this  
Why Chat

SAY THANKS FOR MY HELP

I have spent a lot of time and effort (as have all the other moderators and "old hands") and have often been asked how to "thank me".

At the bottom of my website are links to various charities I support.

Today I am asking for help for my favorite charity who are in critical need of help.

IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE BENEFITED FROM THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE,YOU MAY MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO:
https://www.kittyangels.org/    KITTY ANGELS 

"As September ends, we find ourselves in great financial need. It was a month where we and the cats we were rescuing just couldn’t catch a break. 
We had exploratory surgeries, two expensive eye surgeries, a cat treated for thyroid with the Radioactive treatment, many seriously wounded cats, cats with chronic medical conditions, and a surge in the number of ferals and strays needing our help." 

Posted (edited)

WhyChat I donated the first time you helped me.  Now you have helped me again with a new collection.  You are priceless and I will be glad to donate again.  I also selected Kitty Angels of Tyngsboro, MA as the charity I'm supporting on Amazon Smiles.  Now whenever I order something from Amazon, a portion goes to Kitty Angels.

Edited by oncredit

Whychat ... i learned alot from you many years ago and still come here for guidance. Thank you for giving to others. Donation made by kitty pictured in my profile :)