Sign in to follow this  
DPB

BK Dispute Help/Clarification

4 hours ago, cherylb18 said:

Over the phone the first time, and sent MOV by mail

Thanks. I’ll give it a shot. Nothing I have tried so far has worked. I have LN and all the secondary agencies suppressed and that has not worked. I think if I keep going at the big three they will tag my disputes as frivolous and ignore them. Do you have a link to a MOV letter that worked?

7 hours ago, shifter said:

Don't be so sure. I had both verify on me using PACER since LN was locked down. 

I meant I’d clear up LN and then remove the freeze and opt-out. Then I’d dispute EX and TU so they can verify with LN, which would be clean.

7 hours ago, DPB said:

I meant I’d clear up LN and then remove the freeze and opt-out. Then I’d dispute EX and TU so they can verify with LN, which would be clean.

Maybe. But if they've already verified with other means, they may not reinvestigate at all. 

8 hours ago, shifter said:

Maybe. But if they've already verified with other means, they may not reinvestigate at all. 

Who are we talking about here? I haven’t disputed with EX, TU, or LN. Only EQ. If it’s permanently attached to EQ, then there’s nothing I can do. I’d just keep that file frozen when applying for credit.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:57 AM, Mopho12000 said:

Thanks. I’ll give it a shot. Nothing I have tried so far has worked. I have LN and all the secondary agencies suppressed and that has not worked. I think if I keep going at the big three they will tag my disputes as frivolous and ignore them. Do you have a link to a MOV letter that worked?

Unfortunately I don't. I googled my letter and edited it to fit my needs.

I started disputing at the beginning  of the year...so if you have nothing else why stop now? 

As someone said before, suppressing only works if you have a legitimate reason for it (can provide documentation); otherwise they'll have ways to check your file. 

I officially got EQ to delete the BK again, so I only have TU to fight. Not sure if a follow suit letter will work but it won't kill me if that's the only bureau showing the public record 🤷🏾‍♀️