Sign in to follow this  
pacemaker67

Chase Business Banking and Lending Products?

We just opened individual (DW and I) personal checking accounts and plan to open a Business checking account there.  We have been with NFCU for 4 years now and are running about $875K through them now.  I was getting tired of having that kind of banking relationship with a institution who could care less about us on the business side.  I have stayed away from the big evil backs but figure at this point, growing 20% per year now that we likely should start playing in the majors.  

Our credit is coming back after a commercial landlord disaster in late 2013, early 2014 and have a little over a year until clean.  We have 4 years of perfection now in terms of personal and business credit (spotless, with many nice lines).  We have no business debt but we would like to add a real biz revolver sooner rather than later and perhaps a commercial auto/van lease purchase soon.  

Scores between wife and I are 635-660 and she is doing better as far as derogs go though all are dated with DOFD in very early 2014.   We both have some decent personal cards now with biggest lines with NFCU and none are sub-prime.

Questions:

Any experience with Chase as a business banker?

Does a Business relationship count with them?

Any other suspects?  (forget Citi for anything PG related)

I take it the INK card is 5/24?  Even with a relationship?  We are both 4/24 right at this moment.

Any info is appreciated!