Sign in to follow this  
traceyjedison01

My credit increases my limit

Hi,

I have a credit from Ace Catalogue.

How to make my credit limit lower? because it automatically increase my limit  every month without fail.

Do you think they can refuse to lower it?

Help me guys, 

That's interesting. What's the specific reason you want to keep your limit there low?

If you're not having any issues with utilization (especially if you already PIF), I can understand. Just curious as to where you're coming from, OP

If the account is reporting to the bureaus, then let them continue to increase the limit.  Just like APR does not matter when someone is paying in full (as they SHOULD be doing), a limit does not matter to the person who has control of their spending habits.  An increased line that reports to the bureaus is a GOOD thing precisely because it helps with scoring...

That being said, this sounds like an account that is primed to be culled in favor of better offerings...

2 hours ago, policebox said:

Okay, I'll bite.

What's an Ace Catalogue?

🍿

I googled it. It looks like a UK online retailer that sells a bunch of different stuff. No too different than something like Target. But you have to pass one of those dumb Captcha things just to access the website. 

And is it me, or does this seem like a troll post? OP’s first post here and it definitely doesn’t make sense. What credit issuer does an auto CLI every month? And who wouldn’t want an auto CLI?

19 hours ago, DPB said:

I googled it. It looks like a UK online retailer that sells a bunch of different stuff. No too different than something like Target. But you have to pass one of those dumb Captcha things just to access the website. 

And is it me, or does this seem like a troll post? OP’s first post here and it definitely doesn’t make sense. What credit issuer does an auto CLI every month? And who wouldn’t want an auto CLI?

I haven’t even searched this company but from the sounds of the OP, it definitely seems like possibly a representative of their company possible seeking free advertising.

in terms of a company that often increase CL’s nearly monthly, FingerHut sounds like the US equivalent to this company and they prey on the subprime by selling things at higher than average retail pricing + borderline usury interest rates  - think of it as a catalog version of a rent-to-own business.

16 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Ace Catalog sells gasoline-powered sex toys.

I've got a strong feeling that Ace Catalog isn't the "Ace" that you've been ordering from, cv ...   🙄

I google it is this your ace catalog   Outbound link deleted. We need to get to know you a bit better before we allow that.

I think you need to send in writing a request and if they said no then make a complaint...

Edited by MarvBear
stealth advertising.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:38 AM, rubles04 said:

I google it is this your ace catalog   Outbound link deleted. We need to get to know you a bit better before we allow that.

I think you need to send in writing a request and if they said no then make a complaint...

Two people both posting about said (scam site?) and both have one post each...  good job snuffing out the link CB!  Not sure whats worse, their feeble attempt to drum up free advertising or their attempt at making coherent posts.