I called Blispay

• 3 weeks later...

As of September 24, 2021, your Blispay account will be serviced by Westlake Portfolio Management, LLC.

Please contact Westlake Portfolio Management at (877) 285-6845 to make your payment or to discuss all matters related to your account.

For questions regarding your account please contact a Westlake customer service representative at (877) 285-6845 from Mon - Fri 5 AM - 9 PM, Sat 5 AM - 2 PM (PST) or email WPMCustomerCare@WPMServicing.com

You can also make payments online at myaccount.wpmservicing.com

8 hours ago, TampaDude said:

As of September 24, 2021, your Blispay account will be serviced by Westlake Portfolio Management, LLC.

Please contact Westlake Portfolio Management at (877) 285-6845 to make your payment or to discuss all matters related to your account.

For questions regarding your account please contact a Westlake customer service representative at (877) 285-6845 from Mon - Fri 5 AM - 9 PM, Sat 5 AM - 2 PM (PST) or email WPMCustomerCare@WPMServicing.com

You can also make payments online at myaccount.wpmservicing.com

the same as this westlake?

Westlake Portfolio Management is a real, legitimate company. They are a small collection agency in the US. Their mailing address is 4751 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100, Los Angeles, CA 90010

On 10/9/2021 at 2:48 PM, PotO said:

I suppose this is only for those who still carry a balance on their PisPay card, right?

Those that had a zero balance should forget about the whole fiasco?

An email was sent out to cardholders on Sept 20 providing closure notification, effective Sept 23.  The related tradeline on your Experian report will soon likely be updated to "closed by grantor".

An email was sent out to cardholders on Sept 20 providing closure notification, effective Sept 23.  The related tradeline on your Experian report will soon likely be updated to "closed by grantor".

I did get that e-mail.

I was just curious since they actually sold the portfolio to, I think they said, Comenity.

I seems strange they could not have monetized their portfolio to someone who would resume credit operations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk