Sign in to follow this  
pacemaker67

Sams Club no PG? No SS?

Have the app here and was wondering if you need to provide a SS if going for the store card and not filling out the PG section.  It still asks for SS in "authorize signature" section.  Any experience here?  TY

Edited by pacemaker67

Went to the store and had the rep fill out the app for a Biz card.  I brought a filled out app with EIN etc.  She never even asked for a SS or about a PG.  Instantly approved for $11k store card version.  4 YO files, Paydex 79, EX: 71 Already had a year old Sync Amazon Net 55.    No to figure out how to try for the MC version...

On 8/28/2019 at 9:23 AM, pacemaker67 said:

Went to the store and had the rep fill out the app for a Biz card.  I brought a filled out app with EIN etc.  She never even asked for a SS or about a PG.  Instantly approved for $11k store card version.  4 YO files, Paydex 79, EX: 71 Already had a year old Sync Amazon Net 55.    No to figure out how to try for the MC version...

What other non-pg's do you have and who did you begin with. I need to begin all over with BizCredit..

13 hours ago, IvyMgmt said:

What other non-pg's do you have and who did you begin with. I need to begin all over with BizCredit..

These are my accounts.  Started with FICO's in the 400's hence all no PG.  Will likely fire Fuelman and Builder Pro since the new Shell Fleet and AMEX Gold make those useless and the fees suck..  

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, FuelMan .8K, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Builder Pro 5.4K, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG | AMEX Biz Gold NPSL (first PG account approved 1/6/20 with 648 EX FICO)

On 1/9/2020 at 10:54 AM, pacemaker67 said:

These are my accounts.  Started with FICO's in the 400's hence all no PG.  Will likely fire Fuelman and Builder Pro since the new Shell Fleet and AMEX Gold make those useless and the fees suck..  

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, FuelMan .8K, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Builder Pro 5.4K, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG | AMEX Biz Gold NPSL (first PG account approved 1/6/20 with 648 EX FICO)

Thank you soon as I move into my physical location I will begin with these. I have something reporting on my DUNS but I have no idea what it is.. 

On 1/9/2020 at 10:54 AM, pacemaker67 said:

Wait.. AMEX Gold approved you with a CS of 648??? I have a BK that should fall off next year.. hummm

22 hours ago, IvyMgmt said:

Wait.. AMEX Gold approved you with a CS of 648??? I have a BK that should fall off next year.. hummm

Yes, 648 EX FICO 08 and many 6yo major derogs.   I did have the prequal pop up.  I had Plum pop up last month but didn't go for that card and then the Gold popped up as prequalled.

2 hours ago, pacemaker67 said:

Yes, 648 EX FICO 08 and many 6yo major derogs.   I did have the prequal pop up.  I had Plum pop up last month but didn't go for that card and then the Gold popped up as prequalled.

What??? OMG I can't get pop-ups anywhere and I know my score is higher than the 648 my BK also drops off next year .. the Plum pop-up is the Plum Amex card.. is that one of the easiest ones to get?

Edited by IvyMgmt

17 hours ago, IvyMgmt said:

What??? OMG I can't get pop-ups anywhere and I know my score is higher than the 648 my BK also drops off next year .. the Plum pop-up is the Plum Amex card.. is that one of the easiest ones to get?

I don't know about the Plum.  My Wife who is the minority owner of our company also had the Gold and Plat pop up as prequalified.  She is at 652 with 6 months of history on the personal side.  We do not need yet another Gold card and were not sure we wanted a Plat so we applied for the Marriott...  denied in 5 minutes.  Reason, not enough AMEX history and Derogs.  She has (2) 6YO CO's and (2) 6YO CA's.  No Hard Pull at least.

I don't know about the Plum.  My Wife who is the minority owner of our company also had the Gold and Plat pop up as prequalified.  She is at 652 with 6 months of history on the personal side.  We do not need yet another Gold card and were not sure we wanted a Plat so we applied for the Marriott...  denied in 5 minutes.  Reason, not enough AMEX history and Derogs.  She has (2) 6YO CO's and (2) 6YO CA's.  No Hard Pull at least.

Thank you I appreciate the input. I’m going to wait or try to wait a little longer. I have the chance to move into a personal space and that might help me. My numbers are around the same as yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/18/2020 at 6:11 PM, IvyMgmt said:

AXP is not beholden to Fair Isaac modeling.  They look at a proprietary internal model.  This holds just as true for their business cards as it does personal cards and has been discussed on MANY occasions across the past decade...