Sign in to follow this  
MP80

Apply Now!!!!!

Posted (edited)

This card is great and you can change the colors in your wallet app. Before charging the Apple card, the color is silver and turns yellow-orange immediately after purchase. Hehehe. This will definitely make you spend more and more. Good Lord! Apple eco really makes things happen. No wonder people are crazy about these products.

PS- This is not a product promotion

dN5RKVA.png

Edited by MP80

I've thought the same. An iSheepo will charge more and more and more and more just to see what color will show next. There goes their mortgage payment, their child's education fund, savings for a car, etc., etc.

For those interested in applying immediately, visit the Apple website and look for the "Notify Me" icon and click on it.

Kat, you make me a better person. 

Thanks!!!  :wave:

41 minutes ago, Burgerwars said:

I've thought the same. An iSheepo will charge more and more and more and more just to see what color will show next. There goes their mortgage payment, their child's education fund, savings for a car, etc., etc.

LOL... I want to see how much you spend until you see green appear. :D

9 hours ago, MP80 said:

For those interested in applying immediately, visit the Apple website and look for the "Notify Me" icon and click on it.

Kat, you make me a better person. 

Thanks!!!  :wave:

You're Welcome!!! :D

On 8/12/2019 at 4:07 AM, MP80 said:

dN5RKVA.png

What color should my Freedom be?  Balances are nearly identical.

JkSjSE1.png

1 hour ago, cv91915 said:

What color should my Freedom be?  Balances are nearly identical.

JkSjSE1.png

Haha!!! I think it's green, like the card in the lower-left corner has a curved band in the right corner of the card.

98J7Otj.png

56 minutes ago, MP80 said:

Haha!!! I think it's green, like the card in the lower-left corner has a curved band in the right corner of the card.

98J7Otj.png

Do I have the courage to apply for CSP and SW?!?!?  :lol:

7 hours ago, MP80 said:

Do I have the courage to apply for CSP and SW?!?!?  :lol:

Chase clearly wants you to apply for stuff. So take them up on all of it. Open both cards and both auto loans. Even open up the bank account for the bonus. Then you can post about it on MyFICO and be treated like a hero!

(Please read with extreme sarcasm. Except the part about the people on MyFICO thinking of you as a hero in that situation. Because they would absolutely do that)

But in all seriousness, I’d go for the Sapphire if that card appeals to you. I plan to get one once Chase will approve me for one of their cards.

So that's what a Chase pre-approval looks like.

They will hate me until the cows come home....LOL.

Let us know what you decide.

6 hours ago, DPB said:

Chase clearly wants you to apply for stuff. So take them up on all of it. Open both cards and both auto loans. Even open up the bank account for the bonus. Then you can post about it on MyFICO and be treated like a hero!

(Please read with extreme sarcasm. Except the part about the people on MyFICO thinking of you as a hero in that situation. Because they would absolutely do that)

But in all seriousness, I’d go for the Sapphire if that card appeals to you. I plan to get one once Chase will approve me for one of their cards.

Hehehehe!!! Will not be a hero on the website, more likely to mean Pariah's identity! 

I know that a website bans members' posts by motivating others to create a better future credit world for themselves. This is not a good place to post or become a member.

I have some humorous emotions with Mr.CV, we know that the "Freedom Card" is an area of annual fee card dumping. Metaphorically speaking;  the card is like eating salt fish, you can't eat it every day.

The biggest uncertainty about doing Chase applications is waiting time, and be warned that Chase has a BRAT team like AmEx has a RAT team, need to be very cautious about them. Some people sarcastically say that trying to steal chicken in a failed way will also lose the bait of rice. 

However, the decision does not apply as soon as possible.  :wave:

6 hours ago, tmkats said:

So that's what a Chase pre-approval looks like.

They will hate me until the cows come home....LOL.

Let us know what you decide.

Not applying at these moments.  :lol: