Sign in to follow this  
Refugee47

My cousin got all collections dropped

How are these guys doing it ? My cousin had his credit report cleaned of all collections and late payments . My credit is excellent but it kinda boggled my mind how everything is gone and his score went from 550’s to 740’s within weeks . I’m not gonna go into the details because I’m not sure about the rules on this but it was a service he acquired from a single person ( not a bs credit repair company ) . I thought it might be some type of jamming technique but It’s been about a couple months and his report is still perfect . Can someone explain please ? Obviously the guy told me to F off when I asked him how he did it . 

If you want to clean your reports follow the guides  (no charge)

https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.htm

If you have medical collections use this program FIRST and wait to use other programs until all your medical collections are gone.

https://whychat.me/GUIDE HIPAA PROGRAM.html

If you have NO medical collections, use this;

https://whychat.me/SOL PROGRAM GUIDE.html

35 minutes ago, Refugee47 said:

3 thousand dollars 

what a waste of money. ask your cousin if he has always been lazy and stupid.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, hegemony said:

what a waste of money. ask your cousin if he has always been lazy and stupid.

I’m talking about 1-2 year old collection  like T-mobile , Chase , Discover , car repo , and several others . Not only that but Discover that he owed 10k approved him for 5k a few weeks after the collection was dropped . How ? 

Edit: And a judgment gone !! 

Edited by Refugee47

42 minutes ago, Refugee47 said:

I’m talking about 1-2 year old collection  like T-mobile , Chase , Discover , car repo , and several others . Not only that but Discover that he owed 10k approved him for 5k a few weeks after the collection was dropped . How ? 

Edit: And a judgment gone !! 

sounds like your cousin tells some real yarns

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, hegemony said:

sounds like your cousin tells some real yarns

I saw it with my own eyes . Notifications left and right from the credit bureaus telling him such and such was dropped . I swear to you this man got a repo , judgment and a shit ton of collection gone within weeks . All the phone numbers and addresses are gone to . One thing I noticed this time was a letter in his last name was changed . The man has a line of people begging him to take their 3k to fix their reports . Its freakin crazy . I’ve followed this forum and other credit forums for years and never heard of such a thing . I know the whychat methods and other methods I’ve done throughout the years but nothing like this . This man is offering people a blank slate . It’s unbelievable . Not even black listed on the creditors he burned . Could that one letter in his name make that much of a difference? Same social security number. 

Edited by Refugee47

Posted (edited)

If the expensive repair involved a name change that temporarily wiped out all his old ID then this was likely a fraudulent temporary fix.Once he actually tries to apply for new credit or once the system catches up with the fraud all his old problems will be back with a vengeance.

Found it!! Old scam;

https://getoutofdebt.org/18476/legally-change-your-name-but-not-your-social-security-number-to-get-good-credit

Edited by Why Chat

8 hours ago, Why Chat said:

If the expensive repair involved a name change that temporarily wiped out all his old ID then this was likely a fraudulent temporary fix.Once he actually tries to apply for new credit or once the system catches up with the fraud all his old problems will be back with a vengeance.

Found it!! Old scam;

https://getoutofdebt.org/18476/legally-change-your-name-but-not-your-social-security-number-to-get-good-credit

It’s gotta be something like this . I forgot to mention the credit inquiries they’re all gone too . What really blew my mind was that he even deleted the inquiry from the discover approval I mentioned above . It’s been two months since it all started we’ll see if it lasts . 

And to think people wonder why reports, like criminal histories, list variations on the name...

So yes, as already noted, it WILL catch up to him at some point.  If he is fortunate, no effort will be made to prosecute the fraud...and yes, using one name for certain things and another name (even a variant on spelling) for everything else CAN indeed be viewed under the the law as fraud.  After all, when one changes name in the courts, there are affirmations being made under oath that it is not being done for fraudulent reasons AND that the Applicant will be using the new name for ALL purposes.

The linked article is not a surprise coming out of FloriDUH.  It isn't the dong of America for no reason...

2 hours ago, centex said:

And to think people wonder why reports, like criminal histories, list variations on the name...

So yes, as already noted, it WILL catch up to him at some point.  If he is fortunate, no effort will be made to prosecute the fraud...and yes, using one name for certain things and another name (even a variant on spelling) for everything else CAN indeed be viewed under the the law as fraud.  After all, when one changes name in the courts, there are affirmations being made under oath that it is not being done for fraudulent reasons AND that the Applicant will be using the new name for ALL purposes.

The linked article is not a surprise coming out of FloriDUH.  It isn't the dong of America for no reason...

Yeah I advised him to not do it back when he started the process . He owns a successful car dealership and this guy came in one day to buy a vehicle. They started chatting and the guy ended up offering him to fix his credit for free if he can get him high end customers ( the people that can’t get approved for car loans ) that can pay the minimum 3k for the service. So all this is a test run to see if it’s legit. I will update on here if and when everything goes back to his credit report . 

2 hours ago, Refugee47 said:

Yeah I advised him to not do it back when he started the process . He owns a successful car dealership and this guy came in one day to buy a vehicle. They started chatting and the guy ended up offering him to fix his credit for free if he can get him high end customers ( the people that can’t get approved for car loans ) that can pay the minimum 3k for the service. So all this is a test run to see if it’s legit. I will update on here if and when everything goes back to his credit report . 

He is a complete nincompoop if he is willing to risk his business getting involved in any of this crap...to say nothing of the very real potential of prison since he would indeed be an active participant in an attempt to defraud secured creditors.

When he gets caught and loses his business and possibly winds up in jail I hope you haven't told him that you posted the information about this illegal scam on a public forum. The IRS and the FBI monitor ALL public forums.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Why Chat said:

When he gets caught and loses his business and possibly winds up in jail I hope you haven't told him that you posted the information about this illegal scam on a public forum. The IRS and the FBI monitor ALL public forums.

Haha of course I didn’t tell him . I came here because I knew you guys would know or heard of something about this type of operation . I was here when people were doing the credit inquiry trick and other tricks .  I’m sure his old report will resurface in the coming weeks . 

Edited by Refugee47

Posted (edited)

I’m willing to bet he hasn’t gotten anything deleted but just has a split credit file after the legal name change. This happened to me several months ago, after I legally changed my name and updated it with the banks and creditors. I wound up with 2 completely separate credit files, one for each name. SSN and DOB are same, address same, credit accounts same. Only thing that changed was my name. It’s been several months and my files are still split. I did NOT ask for that or change my name for that purpose. I just wanted a better name. 

It took a couple months of watching for my credit reports to update to figure out the split file thing, because the credit reports weren’t updating as expected. Some of the current credit accounts do still update on both credit files but they still remain separate files. At this point I’m just curious to see how long before the CRAs figure it out and merge the files. IF they ever do. 

Edited by wwanderer