hegemony

Apple’s Latest Invention: Yes, It’s a Credit Card

10 hours ago, Rogue said:

Or machine it into an AMEX Centurion card, LOL!

That would be hilarious!  😂

I hope some artistic & troublemaking soul does something like that.  They can sell the skins on eBay. 

19 hours ago, PotO said:

It's only a matter of time before people start producing and selling Apple Card decals.  Can you imagine someone turning their Apple Card into a Penis Card?  😂

No doubt someone who attempts this will be short changed.

I don't have to worry,   I don't own an apple product.   Cept, I got one of the first Ipods back in the very early 2000's.  Still got it, pristine, but got no idea how to work it.

On 9/7/2019 at 11:41 PM, MarvBear said:

I don't have to worry,   I don't own an apple product.   Cept, I got one of the first Ipods back in the very early 2000's.  Still got it, pristine, but got no idea how to work it.

"On" & "Off" buttons, grandpa.  Bet you use a sundial instead of a watch, no?

😂

On 9/7/2019 at 7:40 AM, StantheMan said:

No doubt someone who attempts this will be short changed.

Maybe.  But then there's one CB regular who travels wearing his grandmother's pink-flowered jacket.  An iPenis might give him a 75% edge.  

On 9/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, PotO said:

That would be hilarious!  😂

I hope some artistic & troublemaking soul does something like that.  They can sell the skins on eBay. 

spacing matters

Memes, 🤖, and Ilm: .unces  Pen is broken N  Please Use  finger  ilm severe  PLEASE SWVE CARD  Extras avings  OMERS Like & Share @ifunny.co

23 minutes ago, PotO said:

They won't be losing money on me.  But they ain't earning much on me either.  

IDK... with all the "replacement" cards I will be ordering to replace my "lost" titanium card they might have some cost managing my account. :lol:

23 minutes ago, PotO said:

They won't be losing money on me.  But they ain't earning much on me either.  

"In his analysis, which assumes that Goldman spends $350 to acquire each new user,

the bank will begin to break even on a customer after four years."

If they spent $350 to acquire me as a user, at the rate I'm using the card, the dinosaurs will have returned to earth before they break even on me.

"The tech giant and Goldman might offer a debit card next, the analyst wrote. The bank could do that because customers will likely pay off their Apple Card balances via bank accounts, meaning Goldman will have users’ account and routing numbers stored. Debit cards generated $15 billion in revenues for banks last year."

I think this is kind of expected.  Goldman Sachs (Marcus) Bank currently only offers savings accounts.  A checking account should be coming if they're going to be thought of as a full-service bank.

about 10 years ago I was told by someone who would know that the major issuer he works has about $100 in cost per account they boarded. adjusting for inflation and the weird structure of the GSapple card $350 might be about right

11 hours ago, hegemony said:

IDK... with all the "replacement" cards I will be ordering to replace my "lost" titanium card they might have some cost managing my account. :lol:

Hmmm ... don't get mad, get even?  For some strange reason, that appeals to me.  🤣