Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

How going subprime cash-only helped this 23-year-old pay off $20,000 in debt in one year

Recommended Posts


Which she could have paid off sooner had she used a rewards card and applied the rewards to her balances.

 

Once again people point to credit cards as the issue instead of the true issue which is the inability to create and stick to a budget. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTSoxFan said:

Which she could have paid off sooner had she used a rewards card and applied the rewards to her balances.

 

Once again people point to credit cards as the issue instead of the true issue which is the inability to create and stick to a budget. 

there are people who probably should never be around credit cards, meth, or corn liquor due to impulse control issues and low IQ. for the other 99% the only way to learn about credit is to become a smart user of credit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, hegemony said:

there are people who probably should never be around credit cards, meth, or corn liquor due to impulse control issues and low IQ. for the other 99% the only way to learn about credit is to become a smart user of credit.

I'm coming to your house this weekend for some responsible partying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oldblue said:

I'm coming to your house this weekend for some responsible partying.

Just remember to use one of the expired cards to cut out your lines...it would, after all, be irresponsible to use a current one 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  




  • Today's Birthdays

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      177,778
    • Most Online
      1,528

    Newest Member
    JerHawk
    Joined

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines