Sign in to follow this  
Kickdrum

Auto insurance help, who uses EX?

I have Ex 710 but my TU and EQ are crap. My driving record is clean and I'm over 40, my rate should be low but amfam is using my TU score and thus my premium is nuts. When I called a person working in my agent's office she said they draw from all of them which I know is not true because I just got a letter from my insurance company saying that they had just pulled me on TU to rate me. So rather than call all over the countryside and get the same answer from people because they don't know what I'm really asking or they don't actually know the information I'm looking for, I'm asking here because this is where the experts are. What auto insurance company pulls Experian? 

Thanks 

Are you sure that they are ONLY using a traditional credit report?  Anything on your CLUE report that could impact rates? 

I did sue my insurance company and they settled along with over the years a lot of claims paid from people running into me no at fault payouts on my account. I'm thinking it's just the credit report as the reason given is missed or late payments. Which is probably the collection showing on EQ TR. My EX doesn't have it. Long story. I will get a copy of my CLUE. 

I was really hoping some of the amazing experts on here would know more about the soft pull auto insurance companies do. 

Claims history is a HUGE factor...and even though you claim people are running into you, that STILL paints you as a risk to a carrier.  An isolated incident is one thing, but when it happens on a regular basis, they have every right to presume your driving habits are a contributing factor.  For all they know, you have perfected the swoop and squat. 

And to have SUED your carrier...that is just begging for a premium increase. 

There is a reason we pointed you to the CLUE report.