Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

Chase Offers List

CV had a thread about the "old" chase offers that is a real lesson in how giant institutions "work"

now that the "new" Chase offers has been running for a while, I'm curious how general or targeted the offers are. My current offers are (by card):

JPMR:

• nothing (I've never received an offer on this card)

Amazon Primola Visa:

• Bitesquad 10% (too bad BS closed its Las Vegas shop)

Hyatt:

• Crystal Cruise 10%
  • Planet Fitness 10%
  • Yard House 10%
  • Mimis 10%
  • Starbucks 5%
  • Bravo 10%
  • Fubo $15 back
  • BarkBox 10%
  • Proactive 10%
  • Underarmour 5%
  • ADT $1 back
  • Brio 10%
  • Bite Squad 10%
  • David Tea 10%
  • 1800flowers 10%
  • Sun Basket 10%
  • blue apron 10%
  • potterybarn 10%
  • Cocos 10%
  • Walmart grocery pick-up $5 pack
  • Mark and Graham 10%

FWIW, I have used a couple chase offers and had no problems with the rewards posting.

Mrs. H's offers

C$R:

• nada

UA Exploder Visa:

• Crystal Cruise 10%
  • AirBNB 5%
  • Flame Broiler 10%
  • Cotton On 20%
  • Simply Safe $25 back
  • Lifetime Fitness $5 back
  • Google Express 10%
  • Petsmart 15%
  • Little Ceaser Pizza 10%
  • Audible 10%
  • Planet Fitness 10%
  • Yard House 10%
  • Mimis 10%
  • Starbucks 5%
  • Bravo 10%
  • Fubo $15 back
  • BarkBox 10%
  • Proactive 10%
  • Underarmour 5%
  • ADT $1 back
  • Brio 10%
  • Bite Squad 10%
  • David Tea 10%
  • 1800flowers 10%
  • Sun Basket 10%
  • blue apron 10%
  • potterybarn 10%
  • Cocos 10%
  • Walmart grocery pick-up $5 pack
  • Mark and Graham 10%

Posted (edited)

Yesterday I used an offer on my Freedom Unlimited for 10% back at Bed Bath & Beyond.

The terms say that gift cards are excluded, but in addition to the ~$10 (after $5 off $15 coupon) SodaStream cylinder exchange, I also bought a $20 BB&B gift card just to see if I'd get credit for the whole purchase.

Stand by.

Prior to the purchase I also activated the 2% in-store BB&B offer on the Ebates app.

Edited by cv91915

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hegemony said:

I'm curious how general or targeted the offers are.

On my FU:

w57nJhV.jpg

F5:

rasP6lk.jpg

Edited by cv91915

I have been making use of the Starbucks offers that I have been getting across our 3 cards (CSR/FU/F5) to reload our starbucks card, and 1 1800 Flowers redemption (combined with a TCB bonus) but other than that I really haven't found much useful in all the offers I have gotten.

5 hours ago, CTSoxFan said:

I have been making use of the Starbucks offers that I have been getting across our 3 cards (CSR/FU/F5) to reload our starbucks card, and 1 1800 Flowers redemption (combined with a TCB bonus) but other than that I really haven't found much useful in all the offers I have gotten.

A&W root beer is pretty good.

On 7/6/2019 at 8:35 AM, cv91915 said:

Yesterday I used an offer on my Freedom Unlimited for 10% back at Bed Bath & Beyond.

The terms say that gift cards are excluded, but in addition to the ~$10 (after $5 off $15 coupon) SodaStream cylinder exchange, I also bought a $20 BB&B gift card just to see if I'd get credit for the whole purchase.

10% back applied to the entire purchase.  

GHx6dkJ.png

On my CFU:

d2scMqp.png

Offer Details

Earn 10% back on your Alaska Airlines purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $31.00 back maximum!

Give Alaska Airlines a fly.

Fly to 115+ destinations on more than 1,200 daily flights. Plus, with Alaska's Mileage Plan™, you can earn a mile for every mile flown: so no matter how low the fare, you'll still rack up rewards quickly.

Book today at AlaskaAir.com.

Offer expires 9/27/2019. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date. Offer valid one time only. Offer not valid on Alaska Lounge airport lounge purchases, purchases made with Mileage Plan™ points, gift card purchases, or in-flight purchases. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.

Lowes 15% on Hyatt Visa (makes the lowes card 10% "event" lame)

Sheraton 15% on JPMR

Edited by hegemony

My Freedom Unlimited has 35% cash back at Olive Garden. The only edible thing there is their chicken scampi, but I may have to get some now.

mOkaJcym.jpg

I just got this. But, $16,000 lower than the Sapphire. I'm just not interested to apply.

Edited by MP80

Wish I could get that kind of a limit on my F U card. The CLIs seemed to have stopped where I was getting regular CLIs of $500-$1000 per year.

If the Freedom Unlimited card has the same credit limit as the Sapphire, I will apply.

eqEL0Fc.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JerHawk
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines