Sign in to follow this  
Largontx

CRA pulls for Business Credit in Texas

Hi Guys I'm starting this thread to assist other small business owners in Texas along with myself on which CRAs pull from when applying for credit at various banks and lenders.  Here's my list based on pulls on my personal credit over the last couple of months.  I've only started building the business credit of my business in the last 2 months.  I have only been incorporated for a year but have a Fico in the low 800s.  My goal is to strategically apply for business credit evenly with the 3 CRAs to maximize my hard inquiries.  I hope this information serves the fellow Texas board members well.  Please be of some help and list CRAs pulls that you have experienced.  Be advised that the credit pulls below were based on me applying for Business credit cards only.

Experian:

Chase

Amex

Wells Fargo

Citi 

Elan Financial

Transunion:

Bank of America

NFCU

BARCLAYS BANK 

Regions Bank

Simmons Bank

RBFCU

Equifax:

BB&T

Frost Bank

As you can see I'm having a hard time finding lenders that pull from Equifax.  I hope everyone who visits this thread finds it useful and PLEASE post with additional information for CRA pulls you have experienced that aren't listed in here.