CC balance transfer: transfer to one or two cards?

The last post in this topic was posted 885 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I rotate my cc debt to maintain 0% interest (the 3% fee is better than paying interest since I can't pay it off.)

I recently transferred $5000 to my Discover card and now need to put $420 for car repair on a card.

Does it make any difference if I transfer the $420 to my B of A card rather than add to the balance of the Discover card?  

Both B of A and Discover have 0% interest and will charge a 3% transfer fee but B of A's minimum payment is 1% and Discover's minimum payment is 2%.

I should be able to pay off most of the $420 in a couple of months, but I would rather make smaller payments on the B of A and get the Discover balance down.

Thanks for your time.

733 credit score, Unemployed, 17 accounts, 20 year length of credit, 10% revolving utilization, 0 missed payments, Delinquency comes off in 17 months  

unless you have 0% on purchases as well as BTs, when you charge the car repair to the card with the 0%, you will begin incurring interest at the purchase date on day 1.  Honestly, you are better off just putting it on the BoA card and paying a couple of months of interest.  Even at a 20% rate, if you carry the balance for 2 months you would likely pay less total interest than the 3% fee it'll cost you to move it.

The last post in this topic was posted 885 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.