Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Equifax credit score

I was looking up insane prices for the 2020 BMW 3 series when I saw a link for "Check your credit score" at the bottom of the main page.

That link leads to "intelliprice.com"

The fine print reads " The Equifax Credit Score is based on an Equifax Credit Score model and is not the same as scores used by third parties to assess your creditworthiness. " Does that mean its a FAKO score? They say you dont need your DoB or SSN to get your score. I am suspicious so I stopped at the first name, last name, email address page.

The FAQ  shows " The credit scores provided under the offers described here uses the Equifax Risk Score which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax. "

Has anyone ever used this service?

Edited by Shane
deleted hyperlink

Not at all familiar with that web site, however the Equifax proprietary score is a TOTAL FAKO! I mean, did you even see FICO mentioned anywhere in the disclosures? Of course not! I receive email solicitations from Equifax all the time trying to sell all their crappy products and every email contains the exact same disclosure you quoted. Just another FAKO!