Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

OMG!!!!! Can you trust American Express?

Recommended Posts


I wonder if he had to go number one or number two.

 

The only restrooms besides the ones at home where I will go number two are:

  • Inside the Centurion Lounge at DFW (always clean, and the stall doors go from floor to ceiling);
     
  • Just outside the Zodiac Restaurant inside Neiman Marcus at Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego, and then only on Sunday because the restaurant is closed and I have the place all to myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This past Saturday, I didn't go as so far as to drop a deuce at Neiman Marcus, but did one hell of a fine job of crop dusting a majority of the store. My best crop dusting was last fall, at the Apple Store. I can honestly say, I may have been the only one in history to clear out an Apple Store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It clearly was NOT an emergency situation given that, even without a line, it would have taken longer to get checked in and TO the bathroom than to have *gasp* used a public restroom off of the concours...

 

Sadly, this seems more of a DYKWIA situation that makes other Plats look over-entitled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheVig said:

This past Saturday, I didn't go as so far as to drop a deuce at Neiman Marcus, but did one hell of a fine job of crop dusting a majority of the store. My best crop dusting was last fall, at the Apple Store. I can honestly say, I may have been the only one in history to clear out an Apple Store.

Last time I visited the Zodiac was right after I knocked over a display of margarita mix at Williams-Sonoma.

 

I wish my friend Josh hadn't moved away.  We used to go to BevMo and pick up vodka minis and take them to the mall and mix them with lemonade from the food court.  Your Apple Store anecdote would have been an inspiration for some drunk retailing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2019 at 12:47 PM, cv91915 said:

The only restrooms besides the ones at home where I will go number two are:

  • Inside the Centurion Lounge at DFW (always clean, and the stall doors go from floor to ceiling);
     
  • Just outside the Zodiac Restaurant inside Neiman Marcus at Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego, and then only on Sunday because the restaurant is closed and I have the place all to myself.

+ The private rooms at the Qantas Lounge at LHR.

+ The private rooms with private showers at the Flagship Lounge at LAX.  You'll never leave an airport restroom after taking a dump any cleaner.

 

 

Edited by cv91915

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cv91915 said:

+ The private rooms with private showers at the Flagship Lounge at LAX.  You'll never leave an airport restroom after taking a dump any cleaner.

Does it have one of those drinking fountains in the restroom stall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  




About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines