Sign in to follow this  
creditguy86

Whychats Hipaa Process- Need Clarification, Help!

Debt company responded, they said they are not required to respond to my dispute because I originally disputed with them in dec 2015 and they responded Jan 7 2016. 

They attached the the letter and documents supporting their claim. 

So so do I try and pay OC or what?

Unless the documentation they sent you is of recent date paying the OC would be useless as there is no current business relationship between the reporting CA and the OC.

14 hours ago, creditguy86 said:

No nothing is recent it’s all from 2015-2016. 

There is NO WAY for you to pay anything to the OC health care provider at this point. They have long since removed your account records from their active accounts in their computer system. Continue with the dispute process and once you have eradicated this last JDB from your reports you can scroll down on my website and "thank me" with a contribution to one of the listed charities.

Looks like I’ll be stuck with this til it falls off. I have already disputed, filed cfpb complaints, I doubt equifax will investigate it again. 

This is my only JDB on my reports. Which it’s only reporting to equifax. 

Ill be glad to contribute to a charity. 

The cfpb is a joke, they are just mediators in my case. They basically provided responses from the opposing parties. 

Equifax verified my last letters, they asked for social and id which I provided then they asked me to go in further detail about my dispute.  As if they have no clue what is going on. 

I mean I can dispute again with equifax, but I don’t know what recourse I have.  Since I have already sent them the letters you suggested. 

I am sorry you have had no luck with Eq or the CFPB. Wait a few Months (preferably around Thanksgiving) then try an on line dispute with Eq. dispute it as "obsolete" date of service July 9 2012.

(This advice is for this poster only)