hegemony

Millennials Are Helping to Sound the Credit Card Alarm

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing ?.

I keep seeing these spam posts with just a hyperlink in the first post - no context, explanation or rationale for what I assume is 'news'.

I assume this is being posted in the Credit News forum, but I keep seeing them in the main forum and I'd like to turn this spam off.

Where can I find the setting ?

1 hour ago, Baggy said:

I keep seeing these spam posts with just a hyperlink in the first post - no context, explanation or rationale for what I assume is 'news'.

I assume this is being posted in the Credit News forum, but I keep seeing them in the main forum and I'd like to turn this spam off.

it must suck to be so dense and anti-social. perhaps you and the ssstalker can get together and figure out how the internets work.

1 hour ago, Baggy said:

These are not spam posts.  Hege is a longtime member who has been given permission from the owners to share links to stories that are credit related.  If you don't like them feel free to not click the link, ignore his posts, or place him on ignore which will hide all of his posts from you.

18 hours ago, Baggy said:

Your panties too tight?

23 hours ago, Baggy said:

Get laid much?

Posted (edited)

I think this has now run it's course.  Since we aren't talking about the posted story, we'll just call it a day on this one.

Edited by CTSoxFan