hegemony

The Coming Apple Credit Card Tsunami: Consumer Survey Finds Huge Crapflake Demand For The New Card

Posted (edited)

The iSheep will apply because they want everything Apple. What percent of iSheep will be approved, I don't know, bit if the average millennial iSheep is in debt from buying all Apple, it probably will be below average.

I'm not an iSheep, but will apply just to add it to my collection. I'll have to budget for a couple more pencils, to keep it active.

Edited by Burgerwars

I'm not surprised. The Apple universe is a bit of a cult. Smart biz decision but I'm not a part of it nor want to be.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, brainchasm said:

I need an iPhone for this?  Oh well.  Maybe I'll apply for the SO.

I don't have a personal iPhone, but work has issued me one (I hate it).  When it comes to apply for the card to add to my collection, if there isn't a way to apply without an iPhone, I'll install whatever app is needed there for this purpose.  If an iPhone is required and you don't have one, maybe buying a late model unlocked iPhone for cheap off eBay would do it.  Maybe an old iPad Touch will also work.

A picture of the card from a beta tester has been posted.  It's rather boring.  Almost all blank.  You can see it here:

https://9to5mac.com/2019/05/12/apple-card-box/

Edited by Burgerwars

11 hours ago, brainchasm said:

I need an iPhone for this?

"[to] Activate Your Card
Wake iPhone and hold here."

However. "Of the survey respondents who intend to open the Apple Card, 42% don't have an Apple smartphone."

This is going to be fun to watch!