Sign in to follow this  
augusto84074

Utilization showing as -162%

Hello All,

Is there any reason this is showing up on Equifax as -162% utilization. I snipped that here. I also snipped in a summary of accounts as well.

image.png.907e0ae7ab1d56e21ec9f352822d5d4f.png

image.png.fe7dba0dbd80ff9caa76da4659df1595.png

This is definitely one that you should call and ask Equifax to explain.

Make sure to report back with the call outcome on a Friday ...

How much is lurking out there in credit-report-land as charged off debt?  That would ALSO be factoring into the equations...

But that chart by itself clearly makes no sense given the assertion that a five dollar balance on credit limits of $5,550 has an available amount of only $3,295.  In other words, your shiny bauble was designed to be shiny so as to distract you from its uselessness...

So I spoke to someone in personal services and they agreed with me that the Debt to credit at 104% is not correct and should be significantly lower. They sent the request in to have them recalculate those numbers and should have results in before 5:00 pm MT Friday.

I figured out that one of my Cap One accounts is not reporting the 0.00 balance. It's just blank. So that would be the difference on the revolving side.

Whatever the situation, the reporting is simply bizarre. 

I've subscribed to Equifax Credit Watch Gold for about 10 years now  (Product no longer open to new subscribers; I'm grandfathered in at approx $5/mo.)  The credit reports it provides includes the same debt summary.   I've never received a report that looks even a fraction as wacky as the one you shared!

Maybe it's time for me to upgrade? 🙃