jujubla3

removing PAID/closed deliquencies

I've been on a long credit journey from 2017 until now, bringing my scores from the high 400's to 690+, seems like the only thing that holds me back from a loan or it's being used as one of the reasons my FICO is what it is are delinquencies.  I have successfully obtained a US Bank Cash+ Visa signature, Amex, 5/3, Lowe's but all with low SL

Here is what they are:

Wells Fargo:  remarks are : paid after charge off, settled less than full balance on 09/28/2017

Regions:   the final 2 payments were late in July and August of 2013

Capital One:  The final payment was late in January 2015

Capital One:  The last late was July 2013 and all on time payments until closed December 2013

Is it better to let them just age off?  If not, do I contact the reporting credit bureau or the bank itself?

Thanks for the help/advice/input :)

Welcome to Crediboards!

We hope that you find what you're looking for here.

Some helpful tips:

• Your post may not get a reply right away. Don't be discouraged, this is a very busy board. If it falls off of the first page, feel free to reply to your post yourself, with the word *bump* in the text. This will *bump* your post back up to the top of the board.
  • If you haven't yet, take a peek at out Newbies Section. Everything that you need to know is in that forum, for the most part. It's a lot of reading, we know, but this credit stuff can have a steep learning curve. In no time, you'll be posting like the pros!
  • If you find that someone is discourteous to you, use the REPORT button at the top right of every post - that will ensure that a moderator or admin looks at the post and decides if it is against the TOS.
  • Off -topic posts should go in the General Forum.

Again, welcome to the CreditBoards family!

CB Admin: LKH, Pam, radi8, :angel:breeze:angel: & MarvBear

You are gonna have to let the lates slowly drop off. The negative account in 2017 is hurting you the most. At this point maintain your current accounts, keep your utilization low, keep your accounts current, and let them age.

Are these your only bad accounts? How many positive accounts do you have?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 4/15/2019 at 6:43 AM, jujubla3 said:

I've been on a long credit journey from 2017 until now, bringing my scores from the high 400's to 690+, seems like the only thing that holds me back from a loan or it's being used as one of the reasons my FICO is what it is are delinquencies.  I have successfully obtained a US Bank Cash+ Visa signature, Amex, 5/3, Lowe's but all with low SL

Here is what they are:

Wells Fargo:  remarks are : paid after charge off, settled less than full balance on 09/28/2017

Regions:   the final 2 payments were late in July and August of 2013

Capital One:  The final payment was late in January 2015

Capital One:  The last late was July 2013 and all on time payments until closed December 2013

Is it better to let them just age off?  If not, do I contact the reporting credit bureau or the bank itself?

Thanks for the help/advice/input :)

Whats the DOFD on the Well Fargo Account.