Sign in to follow this  
greendude

Amex Business 2nd app ?

I got approved for Amex Business Blue Plus yesterday. 

Can I apply for Amex Business Simply Cash as well rightaway ? Will they do another pull ? 

Thanks.

I found it does not do a Credit pull. It used whatever softpull it had from last cycle on my personal card.

I put in another for Simply Cash and got approved too. Both Simply Cash as well as Blue Plus were approved without a new HP

Then I put in another for HHonors, why not :). 

Declined HHonors - Reason You have too many Amex cards in a given period of time. I guess those 2 approvals above closed it off. 

You should try for the third card in a few months if you really want it. 

I opened a personal AMEX Gold and a Business AMEX Gold back in November. One HP

A couple weeks ago I decided I wanted the Business Platinum instead of Business Gold. I applied for a new account so I could take advantage of the SUB. SP for that app. The AMEX rep said they do a SP monthly for account maintenance and use that if you apply for another card. While mine are their charge cards, I’d assume that their credit products would be the same way. 

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:40 AM, greendude said:

Declined HHonors - Reason You have too many Amex cards in a given period of time. I guess those 2 approvals above closed it off. 

Give them a call?

Max for Amices is 2 credit cards in a 90 day period.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    bankir
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines