Sign in to follow this  
greendude

Chase CL combining question

Hi, 

If I move the CL from the Chase Freedom card to Chase Sapphire leaving only $500 CL on the Freedom, will they keep bumping it up independently seeing its so low compared to others ? 

Keep the Freedom doesn't hurt me as its $0 AF

Thanks, 

In my limited experience with this situation, I'd suggest that you wouldn't see subsequent auto-bumps.   On the other hand, if you continue to use the account actively (which wasn't the case for me), perhaps that would stimulate some Chase-initiated CLI's.

That said, Chase has been quite willing to approve subsequent CLI requests on an account after I had requested a reallocation of much of the former limit.  Yeah, you have to take a "hard" pull.  But, as generally pointed out here today, that's of relatively minor consequence as long as you get something substantive in return.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    bankir
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines