Sign in to follow this  
deazyman21

How often should ask for CLI?

How often should I ask for CLI increase on personal and business loc? when I let them run my credit again is still a hard inquiry for an increase or soft pull?

It depends on the creditor. If you can list the names of the banks/FI's, we can better answer your question.

7 minutes ago, Kat58 said:

It depends on the creditor. If you can list the names of the banks/FI's, we can better answer your question.

Wells fargo biz loc & personal loc
Truliant Federal Credit Union

Wyndham Rewards CC

13 minutes ago, deazyman21 said:

Wells fargo biz loc & personal loc
Truliant Federal Credit Union

Wyndham Rewards CC

My experience with Wells Fargo has been hit and miss.  Sometimes waiting six months, they give you a soft pull CLI.  Sometimes they want a hard. 

14 hours ago, deazyman21 said:

How often should I ask for CLI increase on personal and business loc? when I let them run my credit again is still a hard inquiry for an increase or soft pull?

57 minutes ago, Michaelsmith922 said:

What were the requirements for the WF LOC's

Welcome to CB!!! :)

Quoting deazyman to get his attention. He is offline at the moment, but I'm sure he will be happy to help you upon his return.

1 hour ago, Michaelsmith922 said:

What were the requirements for the WF LOC's

2yr Tax returns, financials, credit score... my business has been in existence since 2007 too so im sure that helped

7 hours ago, deazyman21 said:

2yr Tax returns, financials, credit score... my business has been in existence since 2007 too so im sure that helped

Was there a personal guaranty on the biz LOC?

On 3/28/2019 at 8:18 PM, PotO said:

Was there a personal guaranty on the biz LOC?

Yes I they did have to pull my personal credit and my biz has been in existence for over 10 yrs. Not sure how ppl do the loc's without PG. Im sure its doable.

6 hours ago, deazyman21 said:

Yes I they did have to pull my personal credit and my biz has been in existence for over 10 yrs. Not sure how ppl do the loc's without PG. Im sure its doable.

It depends on the bank.  Like with biz credit cards, some will never approve without personal guaranty.  

Could be a bit like AmEx, too.  They have biz cards and then corporate cards.  Probably their corporate cards have no personal guaranty. 

On 4/1/2019 at 4:56 PM, PotO said:

It depends on the bank.  Like with biz credit cards, some will never approve without personal guaranty.  

Could be a bit like AmEx, too.  They have biz cards and then corporate cards.  Probably their corporate cards have no personal guaranty. 

We have Amex Corporate card without a PG.

Amex rewards are less for the corporate card then a business card that requires the PG. They state its due to the Non PG so in reality they are punishing you one way or another for not putting a PG on the account.

2 hours ago, OilOperator said:

We have Amex Corporate card without a PG.

Amex rewards are less for the corporate card then a business card that requires the PG. They state its due to the Non PG so in reality they are punishing you one way or another for not putting a PG on the account.

For corporate card accounts, AmEx requires the corporation have a minimum of $1m (or is it $3m?) in revenue.  

I seriously doubt your personal guaranty is worth $1m.  Even if it were, who in their right mind would PG a large corporation even if they could?  Legally and logistically  it would be absurd.