Rogue

Penfed - Bizarre Soft Pull

I never get softs from Penfed, despite 800+ scores and still don't have any credit products from them....

However I just discovered a really bizarre soft from Penfed last month that under Permissible Purpose stated: ANALIZAR LA CUENTA

Really, like WTF is this?

40 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I never get softs from Penfed, despite 800+ scores and still don't have any credit products from them....

However I just discovered a really bizarre soft from Penfed last month that under Permissible Purpose stated: ANALIZAR LA CUENTA

Really, like WTF is this?

Strange!  Do you have deposit accounts with them?

21 hours ago, PotO said:

Strange!  Do you have deposit accounts with them?

Just the share savings with about $100 balance, no checking, CD's, nothing else! I am going to call Penfed and ask about this Inq!

I don't have any business relationship with them, but will check for a soft inquiry, as yesterday I received a pre-approval letter from them for one of their Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card. 

my spouse has a soft with that same notation and recently received a prescreened off via snail mail for the 5x gas card (I forgot the branded name)

Edited by hegemony
to highlight snail mail

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:56 AM, centex said:

Why are you worried about a soft inquiry from an entity with whom you do business? 

Not worried at all, frankly surprised Penfed has not done softs before, however that crazy permissible purpose in Spanish sure had me puzzled, so just thought I would ask...

Maybe Penfed outsourced their credit dept. to Venezuela? :ph34r: