Sign in to follow this  
Gaston

Discovery

So, my GF just had to get her second Discover It today even thou I wanted her to get the Hyatt card. I'm thinking on the next vacation I tell her we book whatever hotel her Disco $$ get us. FML

Posted (edited)

Um she did her 82.00 dollars has us booked into the super 8 in Bayonne. Sometimes working as a team is beneficial.....

Edited by Gaston

This is a process.

A couple of years ago I relented and used my spouse's hotels.com rewards for two consecutive weekend trips, just to make a point.

First night on the second stay (Econo Lodge Midtown Savannah):  "Baby, from now on just book whatever you want."

Posted (edited)

Already did, my kids and I with a friend are going to Cancun. She is staying home because I've carried the last 3 vacations. Bayonne is for burying dead bodies only.....BTW the Bayonne booking was a joke, just making sure some of you I take everything I read on the internet seriously folks understand....

Edited by Gaston

14 hours ago, cv91915 said:

This is a process.

A couple of years ago I relented and used my spouse's hotels.com rewards for two consecutive weekend trips, just to make a point.

First night on the second stay (Econo Lodge Midtown Savannah):  "Baby, from now on just book whatever you want."

I long ago took control of all the card/points usage in my household.  When we plan trips, I make the arrangements (flights/hotels, etc.) and leave her to plan activities.  It is a good compromise for us.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, cv91915 said:

This is a process.

First night on the second stay (Econo Lodge Midtown Savannah😞  "Baby, from now on just book whatever you want."

Pro Tip #1:

If you arrive after dark the lobby will be locked.  

The agent at the front desk will check you in by having you shove your credit card and ID underneath this pane of bulletproof glass.

LgWLZ4t.png

Pro Tip #2:

The rooms on the left side of the photo above have the best views.

HdeNaCl.png

Edited by cv91915