Jump to content

Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.


Sign in to follow this  

what is hegemony buying (and selling)?

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, credit_help said:

 


Lot of stocks look like that today. Are you trading or waiting for things to calm down?
 

picked up some more BAC and waiting to see how low aapl goes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might ignore my normal investing rules and buy some LK. It has a different type of product and I enjoyed trying it out on a trip a few months ago. Even though it has no profits yet, the growth story may be worth a bet.

 

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/initial-public-offering-luckin-coffee-chinas-starbucks-competitor-debuts-2019-5-1028210977

Edited by hegemony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it has been a slow summer; finally decided to do something with excess cash.

 

bought: BAC

sold: nothing

 

thinking about SBUX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last few months buying more BAC and thinking about selling some apple now that it is over $300

Edited by hegemony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

picked up some more BAC last week and looking at more tomorrow. Also thinking about DAL but that whole sector is a cluster but DAL seems to be the best of the lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you sell that AAPL stock?

 

I wouldn't go near the stock of any airline with significant presence in the far east such as DAL or UAL for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

Did you sell that AAPL stock?

 

I wouldn't go near the stock of any airline with significant presence in the far east such as DAL or UAL for that matter.

no I'm still holding AAPL. My initial tranche was at $75 and I have other buys in the $150 range. If I pick up some DAL it won't be much because of the risk to the entire industry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, hegemony said:

If I pick up some DAL it won't be much because of the risk to the entire industry.

DAL so far is "best of the worst" - AAL, UAL, JBU all down over 40% and AAL down over 50%. DAL "only" down 31%. I didn't notice if that was off YTD highs or 52 week, Its not today's trading though that was less than 10%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

moving new money. just bought more BAC and my first tranche of MGP. The funds used I'm treating as a 60 month window and will DCA into more of each as the market goes down or recovers (5% each direction)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 9:12 AM, hegemony said:

I might ignore my normal investing rules and buy some LK. It has a different type of product and I enjoyed trying it out on a trip a few months ago. Even though it has no profits yet, the growth story may be worth a bet.

 

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/initial-public-offering-luckin-coffee-chinas-starbucks-competitor-debuts-2019-5-1028210977

good thing I forgot to convince myself to buy any LK LK plummets COO faked sales numbers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2020 at 1:19 PM, hegemony said:

DAL but that whole sector is a cluster but DAL seems to be the best of the lot.

Well Hege if you want to get into the airlines I think now, or give it around mid-May if these quarantines expire around that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

Well Hege if you want to get into the airlines I think now, or give it around mid-May if these quarantines expire around that time.

I picked up 350 shares yesterday. It'll be a fun ride

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hegemony Get ready to go really long on those airline stocks ...

 

JPMorgan is now on TV saying a recovery to 2019 travel levels will take "many years"

 

Alaska (Target: $43) and Delta (Target: $46) are overweight

American (no target) is underweight

JetBlue (Target: $10) and Southwest (Target: $36) are neutral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, hegemony said:

I picked up 350 shares yesterday. It'll be a fun ride

All in on AVH? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      178,873
    • Most Online
      2,046

    Newest Member
    DoorWindowTim
    Joined

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines