Jump to content

hegemony

what is hegemony buying (and selling)?

Recommended Posts

last month and February 2019

 

bought: AAPL, AMZN, SBUX, HP (HELMERICH & PAYNE), and AGI (Alamos Gold).

 

sold: FICDX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

So you think the fire has gone out on that flaming turd of a stock?

I have a 15-20 year time frame for GE, HP, and AMZN (and a few others). The parts sum to a value higher than the current market cap. I can ride out a few years of constipation.

 

FWIW, the buy/sell in this thread is with $$ outside of retirement accounts and $$ that I can live without if black swans start flying into the economy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 1:03 PM, hegemony said:

I have a 15-20 year time frame for GE, HP, and AMZN (and a few others). The parts sum to a value higher than the current market cap. I can ride out a few years of constipation.

 

FWIW, the buy/sell in this thread is with $$ outside of retirement accounts and $$ that I can live without if black swans start flying into the economy.

Last week the haterade was being sprayed for GE after yet another disappointing result. Only to be outdone this week by Boeing. Ouch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, hegemony said:

Boeing is still too high P/E for me.

Give it a couple months. Or if the FAA/NTSB do figure out there is a fatal flaw in the 737 MAX 8's stall recovery system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

Give it a couple months. Or if the FAA/NTSB do figure out there is a fatal flaw in the 737 MAX 8's stall recovery system.

too bad getting a grandstanding opportunity came before pax safety. should have been grounded sooner. I'm trying to figure today's rebound out to see when the dead cat will bounce.

Edited by hegemony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, credit_help said:

 


I am thinking of getting a few weed ETFs and stocks: MJ, EVVLF, ACB, APHA.

Any interesting ETFs in your portfolio?

 

strangest one I invest in is EIDO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, credit_help said:

I am thinking of getting a few weed ETFs and stocks: MJ, EVVLF, ACB, APHA.

My concern over getting into the current marijuana producers is if it is ever reclassified off the schedule of narcotics is that Big Tobacco will use their Washington clout to get the lock on production as a replacement for tobacco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines