Does anyone know who this is? I keep getting calls on my landline number from a woman saying she works for this company. I have never heard of them.

Earlier today, she left a voicemail saying since i am ignoring her calls, she is putting this in her report for further recommendations I am avoiding them. 

I have no idea who they are. I have never received anything from a company called NAM.

They called again today. I answered I told her i don't know who you are, tell me who NAM is and what this is for . Rude lady and hung up on me. 

I tried googling their number and nothing comes up. 

If anyone knows who this is and has a fax number, I am sending them a c & d letter and to mail any information they have for me, if it exists. This is ridiculous! I saved the voicemails with her being nasty.

I don't lose sleep over calls from people who don't want to clearly state the purpose of their call ... especially when they leave obscure voicemail.

I suggest ignoring this and moving on.

Would guess the A and M is Asset Management.  Have no idea about the N though.  What debt-related inquiries appear on the four major bureaus?  Surely you HAVE obtained paper copies of those four reports...and if not, WHY NOT? 

You would NOT want to send anything via fax...it simply is not good for paper trail purposes.  IF you can track down who they are, then send a CMRRR as the green card does you far more good in any potential future legal proceedings...

On 2/14/2019 at 12:51 PM, newlifetoday said:

Does anyone know who this is? I keep getting calls on my landline number from a woman saying she works for this company. I have never heard of them.

Earlier today, she left a voicemail saying since i am ignoring her calls, she is putting this in her report for further recommendations I am avoiding them. 

I have no idea who they are. I have never received anything from a company called NAM.

They called again today. I answered I told her i don't know who you are, tell me who NAM is and what this is for . Rude lady and hung up on me. 

I tried googling their number and nothing comes up. 

If anyone knows who this is and has a fax number, I am sending them a c & d letter and to mail any information they have for me, if it exists. This is ridiculous! I saved the voicemails with her being nasty.

What's their number?