Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

Here are the top three 'stupid' things millennials waste money on

What man wears black or white jeans?? Shoes? You need 4 pair black, saddle brown, light brown, shoes for the gym.

Boots for working, shooting, etc

I buy those shoes every 5 yrs, and boots, every 15 ish.. Buy danner boots, they last and can be rebuilt, when needed

30 minutes ago, XScottX said:

What man wears black or white jeans??

Uh, how about when a gathering calls for something a little more upscale than your typical street clothes, but you still want the comfort and durability of denim.

But, I get that if your idea of a fun evening is staying home and reading the Farmer's Almanac, standard denim just does fine ...

Coffee, shoes and jeans.

Nothing wrong with hanging around Starbucks with friends once in a while. 

Shoes: Going barefoot 24/7 isn't safe.

Jeans/pants is another story. Watching people walking bottomless to their jobs each day might be kind of interesting. ;)

Edited by Burgerwars

7 hours ago, Burgerwars said:

Shoes: Going barefoot 24/7 isn't safe.

Jeans/pants is another story. Watching people walking bottomless to their jobs each day might be kind of interesting. ;)

If I didn't know any better I'd swear Mr. Wonderful is long on WMT. Where else do you find people in bare feet with their butts hanging out of their pants?

I'm far from a millenial but ....

1. I don't drink coffee, and if I did I'd go to the stop-and-rob and get it for 99c instead of going to Schultzbucks.

2. I have a pair of steel toe workboots from two jobs ago when it was required, two pair of $15 sneakers, 2 pair of nice dress shoes, a pair of Justin boots, and my splurge is a pair of Columbia hiking boots for trudging in the snow

3. I have about 8 pair, most of which came from Goodwill

10 hours ago, hdporter said:

Uh, how about when a gathering calls for something a little more upscale than your typical street clothes, but you still want the comfort and durability of denim.

But, I get that if your idea of a fun evening is staying home and reading the Farmer's Almanac, standard denim just does fine ...

So, black or white jeans are more "classy"? Ok, sounds good.. Is this with or without high top sneakers? 

11 hours ago, Burgerwars said:

People of Wallyworld could get a whole lot more stomach-churning....

On 2/13/2019 at 10:09 PM, XScottX said:

What man wears black or white jeans?? Shoes? You need 4 pair black, saddle brown, light brown, shoes for the gym.

Boots for working, shooting, etc

I buy those shoes every 5 yrs, and boots, every 15 ish.. Buy danner boots, they last and can be rebuilt, when needed

This man wears black jeans.