Sign in to follow this  
Dreamer1144

Anyone Ever Used Credit Suite?

I'm ready to start a transportation business. Before I form the LLC or apply for my authority, I need the virtual address set up, which is my understanding needs to be in a real office building like thru Regis where someone answers the phone and is there.

Credit Suite says they can get my $150 grand unsecured line of credit for 6-18 months but I have to personally stand good for it.

That is the main reason of wanting to use them. I need that line of credit. 

They want $3,000 grand or monthly payments being over $4,000 grand spread out over a few years & claim they do a lot for ya blah blah blah. I can talk em down though off that I'm sure.

I need business credit fast and access to the line of credit fast. 

Any recommendations for these people or anything against them?

The “unsecured credit line” they are offering is just helping you apply for business credit cards using personal guarantee. You must have good credit and no one can guarantee you’ll get a certain amount of credit. 

I haven’t used that service. 

Edited by wwanderer

It's still based more on personal credit. Mine wasn't good enough for any of their programs yet I applied to Navy Federal and got a credit card and line of credit totalling 50k. And a 3k Spark card. So I'm not so sure about CS.

On 2/12/2019 at 1:01 AM, Dreamer1144 said:

I'm ready to start a transportation business. Before I form the LLC or apply for my authority, I need the virtual address set up, which is my understanding needs to be in a real office building like thru Regis where someone answers the phone and is there.

Credit Suite says they can get my $150 grand unsecured line of credit for 6-18 months but I have to personally stand good for it.

That is the main reason of wanting to use them. I need that line of credit. 

They want $3,000 grand or monthly payments being over $4,000 grand spread out over a few years & claim they do a lot for ya blah blah blah. I can talk em down though off that I'm sure.

I need business credit fast and access to the line of credit fast. 

Any recommendations for these people or anything against them?

Did you end up trying out Credit Suite ? 

How did it go if so ??

7 hours ago, JayH33 said:

Did you end up trying out Credit Suite ? 

How did it go if so ??

Canceled it. It's mainly a bunch of updated links to business apps and a way to keep track before you proceed. Can only keep track of one company. It's just not worth the monthly fee. Join the Facebook group, you'll actually learn more.

Credit Suite helped us apply for Business Credit Cards which actually were personal credit cards to the tune of 5K! Not very transparent.

DON'T DO IT!!!!