PeakGirl

Daily Puller

Hello, 

I haven't been on here in quite a while.  Is there still such a company where you can do daily pulls of your credit (trying to figure out what is reporting when).  And also, is myfico still the only place to get a "true" FICO score?  

Thanks in advance.  

T

40 minutes ago, PeakGirl said:

Hello, 

I haven't been on here in quite a while.  Is there still such a company where you can do daily pulls of your credit (trying to figure out what is reporting when).  And also, is myfico still the only place to get a "true" FICO score?  

Thanks in advance.  

T

You are welcome at the Wallethub website to do your daily pulls even though it's not a FICO's but it free of charge. :D

https://wallethub.com/

There are numerous options for free FICOs (start at the end of the thread for the most recent info).

I've seen a couple of posts about EIDT/MPM recently, so that may still be an option for daily reports.  

As a retro bonus, the site design is rumored to be just as atrocious as ever!  :good:  

With that said, the only useful purpose for pulling every day died a few years ago, and will likely never B* seen again.

3 hours ago, cv91915 said:

There are numerous options for free FICOs (start at the end of the thread for the most recent info).

I've seen a couple of posts about EIDT/MPM recently, so that may still be an option for daily reports.  

As a retro bonus, the site design is rumored to be just as atrocious as ever!  :good:  

With that said, the only useful purpose for pulling every day died a few years ago, and will likely never B* seen again.

Yeah, I know the good ole "b" days are over.  I more want a legit, solid report with true scores, that also shows what day things are reported on.  I am looking at the MyFico website, sounds like the $40/month will pull all three reports?  So ridiculous how expensive this stuff is.  

Thanks!

57 minutes ago, PeakGirl said:

Yeah, I know the good ole "b" days are over.  I more want a legit, solid report with true scores, that also shows what day things are reported on.  I am looking at the MyFico website, sounds like the $40/month will pull all three reports?  So ridiculous how expensive this stuff is.  

Thanks!

WalletHub.com Click credit report, and select "full report". Click on the account to see when it was last reported. There is no need to check every day to find out.

2 hours ago, PeakGirl said:

Thanks!

Each account generally updates about the same time every month.  It's very predictable.

I canceled myFICO at $29.95 and started putting that toward our mortgage every month.

Most accounts update to the four bureaus when the statement cuts.  There really isn't much use in knowing a score on a daily basis, especially given the number of Fair Issac models that exist.  Unless you know for sure that a particular score model that produced the score you viewed is the same precise model that will be used on an application, you gain little beyond an ego stroke from seeing a three-digit number on a daily basis.

Further, you can get the monthly FICO Bankcard8 for a few different bureaus from many of the card issuers out there.  it is a real Fair Issac score based upon the data in the file for the date the score was computed.  It costs nothing.

17 hours ago, PeakGirl said:

The 🤮 emojis are so helpful.  Why even bother commenting?

Honest answer?

Some of us spend a lot of time here helping people with questions, the great majority of which come up over and over and over.

We genuinely do not mind or we wouldn't do it, but a little humor along the way breaks up the monotony.  

Have a little fun, it's just an emoji with green vomit coming out of the hole under its nose.

Which doesn't show to me at all, interestingly enough.   Just looks like a box :D  I'm okay with this.

1 hour ago, Zanshiro said:

Which doesn't show to me at all, interestingly enough.   Just looks like a box :D  I'm okay with this.

Here you go...

Ve2av18.jpg?2

Edited by Kat58