hegemony

90-Year-Old With Cancer Said LA Fitness Signed Him Up For $5K In Personal Training: ‘I Feel Like I Have Been Taken Advantage Of’

5 hours ago, PotO said:

Ok, it's official.  CV is redacted  

The only fitness center mentioned in both the article and KCBS video is LA Fitness.  So, yeah, basically, if you get road kill in a Miami McDonald's and also in a NYC McDonald's, I'd keep my eyes open in a Chicago McDonald's, too.  But what about if you get road kill in 4 different McDonald's in Miami and a few in NYC?  You see, the pesky little fact is that the KCBS investigation encompasses at least three different LA Fitness centers.  CVeinstein thinks that's not a pattern and there's no cause for caution, much less alarm.   :rolleyes:

Mind you, this is the same CV, charter member of the NFCU Whiny Little Bitch Club, that issues a blanket indictment of Navy because of a supposed experience only he had.  

My only question now, CV, is ... Is that extra chromosome heavy?

That's more than one question.

Edited by Pam

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

If you are over 60 and Suzanne Somers talked you into buying a ThighMaster Gold, you may be entitled to legal relief.  Just $99 gets you started, and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.*

DON'T WAIT.

CALL NOW.

ThighMaster_Gold_3e2fd48c-0eef-4ab6-9f94

* Terms and conditions apply.

If over 90, hard of hearing and were likely confused by what has been clearly shown on more than one occasion to be one of multiple fraud artist salesmen, you've got a slam - dunk case.

And I bet if that ThighMaster were shrunk a tad bit it could be one of CVs tampons. 

33 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

That's more than one question.

Key word: *now*.  

As as in previous question was rhetorical and not directed to anybody in particular.  

Nice try, though, but still no kewpie doll.  

The main legal issue I see is that the consumer claimed he did not receive a copy of the contract he signed. He would then have plenty of time to read it and see if it was what was verbally represented. There's a reason for the 3 day rescission window. Lots of people just listen to pitches and aren't told of the material contract components. But I would think the cost of the services would be one of the things mentioned.

I bet this guy is getting lots of time share calls now that he is publicly identified.

PotO:

That is not a word that will ever be acceptable here.  

You agreed to the TOS when you signed up, please follow the rules.  

5 hours ago, PotO said:

Key word: *now*.

I was about to point that out, but you already did :D

3 hours ago, Pam said:

PotO:

That is not a word that will ever be acceptable here.  

You agreed to the TOS when you signed up, please follow the rules.  

You are right, Pam.  I'm sorry I broke the rules.  

I like your alternatives, actually.  I wish we could set up our own individual word filter / substitution system.  

Topic Under Special Surveillance Please be aware that management is watching this topic closely and it is at high risk of being closed.  Any members who violate our terms of service once this tag has been applied to a thread will be immediately warned and, depending on the mood of the administrators, may be restricted from posting for 24 hours.  Please consider your response carefully.