Sign in to follow this  
Headnic789

The only employer listed on my Transunion report I have never worked for

Nothing negative has happened to me yet with regards to this. Besides disuputing it is there anything else i should consider? and before anyone asks no this isnt just a parent company its a real estate agency in NYC.

1 hour ago, Headnic789 said:

Nothing negative has happened to me yet with regards to this. Besides disuputing it is there anything else i should consider? and before anyone asks no this isnt just a parent company its a real estate agency in NYC.

Easy remove but won't do any harm. I've never had any employer listed on my reports.

You can dispute it. I'm unsure if creditors look at that.

For the longest time one of my employers was listed as "Constipated Woman." I used to get mail addressed to that name too. I have no idea where that came from. It never hurt me in applying for credit.

I had a spurious employer listed on my Experian report for something like 15 years (until newer info finally replaced it).  No one ever inquired about it or mentioned it.

I suggest leaving it be.

22 hours ago, Burgerwars said:

For the longest time one of my employers was listed as "Constipated Woman." I used to get mail addressed to that name too. I have no idea where that came from. It never hurt me in applying for credit.

This went unanswered for 21 hours???   Really?  Where are you people?

I financed a car last year and the finance person at the car dealer butchered the name of my employer when they typed it in.  Now when I pull my credit report, that spelling now appears right above the correct spelling where it lists previous employers.  Most likely, that's how the wrong employer got there in the first place.  During an application for credit the person entering the info, could have been looking at another application while typing the info from the correct application and bingo...the wrong employer showed up.  As far as "constipated woman"...that's hilarious.  

On 1/27/2019 at 2:04 AM, Burgerwars said:

You really do have to wonder how something like that got in there.