Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

Chase You Invest

anyone try it out? looks pretty slick and the tools are on par, perhaps even better, than fidelity.

Chase has sent me invites to apply, but I have no reason to open another brokerage account. They offer buckets of free trades, so that is a plus, but other brokers do too. They look similar to Ally Invest, TD Ameritrade, Merrill Edge and some others.

It won't hurt to try them. They might have something you don't already have, but nothing for me.

Edited by Burgerwars

I don't have any of the ones you list. I might give it a try. 100 trades a year is way more than I need.

We did a HELOC with Chase toward the end of last year, and the experience was solidly in credit union territory.  I'm disinclined to expand our relationship.

19 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

We did a HELOC with Chase toward the end of last year, and the experience was solidly in credit union territory.  I'm disinclined to expand our relationship.

we're to the point where everything is free if we ask. Also, I will never need a mortgage, HELOC, or auto financing again in this lifetime.

:offtopic: Gold Star for using toward and not towards

31 minutes ago, hegemony said:

we're to the point where everything is free if we ask. Also, I will never need a mortgage, HELOC, or auto financing again in this lifetime.

:offtopic: Gold Star for using toward and not towards

We are using the proceeds from the HELOC to invest in crypto.  

Last thing we need is another brokerage account.