Sign in to follow this  
willjr20

WhyChat Method question

Hi WhyChat,

I have a question about where the follow up letter to the OC is sent (with letter to the CRA as an enclosure) after confirmation of the bank money order deposit. The possible choices are the OC Legal department, the OC HIPAA Compliance Office or both.  Under the section below the instructions state Legal dept;

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FOLLOW UP TO "HIPAA" LETTER TO ORIGINAL CREDITOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

3-

Send a copy of the follow up letter to the OC (legal dept) with the cover letter,(follows letter to CRA)

and above the followup letter the instructions state HIPAA Compliance dept; (see below)

(Send a copy to the HIPAA Compliance Dept. of the OC health provider(CMRR) with the following cover letter)

Could you direct me to which is correct?

Thanks,

willjr20

Edited by willjr20
Out of order references

You do not have an original thread on this subject.

Have you followed all the steps in the program??

https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html

https://whychat.me/GUIDE HIPAA PROGRAM.html

You opted out, deleted old addresses. sent the initial dispute to the CRAs , confirmed that the account was valid and the reporting CA was in a current business relationship with the OC, paid the OC with the HIPAA letter insert "a" and redisputed to the CRAs?

Hi WayChat,

Yes, I have followed the program steps.  Additionally, I have received the CMRR green card and verified the personal money order has been deposited.

The next step (as I understand it) is to re-dispute with the CRAs and then send copy of the CRAs re-disputed letter to the OC's HIPAA Compliance department, Legal department or both.

Thanks,

willjr20