greendude

Requirements for Business Credit Cards

Hi Folks, 

I want to get my personal card balances onto business credit cards (I don't have any). My FICO will be around 720 by April. I have had a one-person consultation LLC business for about 7 yrs now. 

What will be required to get business cards with 0% balance transfer APRs ?  The business has modest gross annual income (around 150K). But I have a verifiable salaried job for 175k. DTI ratio is gonna be quite low (< 10%) by April when I intend to apply. I don't care if its PG or not just want to get balances off personal and not pay interest on them for a while. 

What are requirements to get a business card ? Which cards are the best for this type of use ? If there is already a thread for this can someone point me to it pls, a search threw up a lot of unrelated stuff 

Thanks!

Edited by greendude

I help you by moving this to the business credit forum.  You should receive appropriate advice there.

1 hour ago, greendude said:

Hi Folks, 

I want to get my personal card balances onto business credit cards (I don't have any). My FICO will be around 720 by April. I have had a one-person consultation LLC business for about 7 yrs now. 

What will be required to get business cards with 0% balance transfer APRs ?  The business has modest gross annual income (around 150K). But I have a verifiable salaried job for 175k. DTI ratio is gonna be quite low (< 10%) by April when I intend to apply. I don't care if its PG or not just want to get balances off personal and not pay interest on them for a while. 

What are requirements to get a business card ? Which cards are the best for this type of use ? If there is already a thread for this can someone point me to it pls, a search threw up a lot of unrelated stuff 

Thanks!

Credit card companies will not convert personal cards to business cards, but you can apply for some new cards.

American Express and Chase have the biggest selection of Business cards.  They will all do a Hard pull on your Personal reports, but will only report to Business reports.

Thanks, What would be the requirements when I apply for new business cards ? What will they ask for or what do I need to have prepped for the application ? 

58 minutes ago, greendude said:

Thanks, What would be the requirements when I apply for new business cards ? What will they ask for or what do I need to have prepped for the application ? 

You mentioned you are an LLC?  So you will need to give them you EIN, SS#, Personal Income, Business Income.   They will probably not need financials if you are only applying for a credit card.

Feel free to browse the applications, they will explain everything you need to know.

6 hours ago, NYCdude27 said:

You mentioned you are an LLC?  So you will need to give them you EIN, SS#, Personal Income, Business Income.   They will probably not need financials if you are only applying for a credit card.

Feel free to browse the applications, they will explain everything you need to know.

Which apps NYC ? sorry I don't frequent the boards often. 

TIA