Darealiz12

Net 30 Vendor Account Updates

UPDATE; Applied for Wex card and was approved! WAS SHOCKED! so this will be my second fuel card.

logo-wexfleet-137x83.png

Provide your fleet and driver information

Important Driver Information

Thank you for submitting your driver and vehicle information.

Step1-188x61.png

Step2-188x61.png

Step3-188x61.png

If you ordered new cards, they will arrive by mail within 7-10 business days. There are no additional activation steps to complete—cards are active and ready to use when they arrive.

• Your account is approved with a credit limit of $4500
  • Drivers will need to enter the identification number (Driver ID or Vehicle ID) listed below to process a transaction

^^you were right on the pro purchase card from supply works now HD Pro Industrial. Ordered mine the other day, once I sorted out the ship to address drama.. anyways, its a $500 line..its a start, but its a card i will use about 300-400 a mo on to build it up (they didnt ask for any additional docs)

We have processed your request for a Pro Purchase card at Supplyworks  Your card will arrive within 7-10 business days in a plain white envelope.

For questions or concerns, you may always call 800.401.7299 or email us at THDProPurchase@interlinebrands.com.

Thank you

| Customer Service Representative

ImageDisplay?na=1329307000000008002&nmsgId=1570758178617100001&f=1.png&mode=inline&cid=imageeb46ad.PNG@dfb63f73.4cb621df&

SO MY CURRENT ACCTS;

Quill,

Summa,

Sunbelt,

Fuelman,

Amsterdam,

MSC,

WEX Fleet Universal

and HD Pro Industrial, formerly supply works

waiting to hear back from Newegg & FuelExpress

OH, I almost for got to mention, got my 80 Paydex today! 

its a marathon not a race....

23 hours ago, biggwigg said:

UPDATE; Applied for Wex card and was approved! WAS SHOCKED! so this will be my second fuel card.

logo-wexfleet-137x83.png

Step1-188x61.png

Step2-188x61.png

Step3-188x61.png

If you ordered new cards, they will arrive by mail within 7-10 business days. There are no additional activation steps to complete—cards are active and ready to use when they arrive.

• Drivers will need to enter the identification number (Driver ID or Vehicle ID) listed below to process a transaction

^^you were right on the pro purchase card from supply works now HD Pro Industrial. Ordered mine the other day, once I sorted out the ship to address drama.. anyways, its a $500 line..its a start, but its a card i will use about 300-400 a mo on to build it up (they didnt ask for any additional docs)

We have processed your request for a Pro Purchase card at Supplyworks  Your card will arrive within 7-10 business days in a plain white envelope.

For questions or concerns, you may always call 800.401.7299 or email us at THDProPurchase@interlinebrands.com.

Thank you

ImageDisplay?na=1329307000000008002&nmsgId=1570758178617100001&f=1.png&mode=inline&cid=imageeb46ad.PNG@dfb63f73.4cb621df&

SO MY CURRENT ACCTS;

Quill,

Summa,

Sunbelt,

Fuelman,

Amsterdam,

MSC,

WEX Fleet Universal

and HD Pro Industrial, formerly supply works

waiting to hear back from Newegg & FuelExpress

OH, I almost for got to mention, got my 80 Paydex today! 

its a marathon not a race....

Congrats!!!!   Why were you surprised by the Wex approval? Also are Sunbelt, Amsterdam and MSC reporting. Have heard Amterdam and MSC stopped.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:30 PM, biggwigg said:

logo-wexfleet-137x83.png

Step1-188x61.png

Step2-188x61.png

Step3-188x61.png

Thank you

For Supply Works I got the same email, but a couple days later I got a follow-up phone call requesting the docs.  So be on the look-out!  You applied for fuel cards before getting a paydex score?  ballsy!  I haven't applied for one yet because I was under impression you needed a paydex before they would approve.  All the applications ask how many vehicles you have and how much you spend on fuel.  Seeing as how I'm not a trucking company, I'm afraid they'd deny me if I just put 1 vehicle.

On 9/25/2019 at 10:48 AM, nauttdog said:

Thanks for the explanation!  I'm guessing this is more for banks and lending institutions than it is for store credit and net terms?

Yes. That's who would likely pull a report with that information. 

I Basically just started my business in August. I don't know much about building business credit. I'm learning now and this site is helping. I applied for a Shell Fleet Card got denied for unsecured card but approved for unsecured card with a 500 deposit. I have Capital One Sparks Classic Business Card $2000 credit limit. I have net 30's with Summa, Strategic, Monopolize Your Market Place and Business T Shirt Club and they approved me for a $5000 credit line with them. None of them reported yet. I got denied by Quill and Uline but made purchases anyway so i can get approved at a later date. Now I'm a stand still. None reporting i don't know my next move. any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. I made those purchases and those credit lines late September early October.

6 hours ago, TripleM said:

I Basically just started my business in August. I don't know much about building business credit. I'm learning now and this site is helping. I applied for a Shell Fleet Card got denied for unsecured card but approved for unsecured card with a 500 deposit. I have Capital One Sparks Classic Business Card $2000 credit limit. I have net 30's with Summa, Strategic, Monopolize Your Market Place and Business T Shirt Club and they approved me for a $5000 credit line with them. None of them reported yet. I got denied by Quill and Uline but made purchases anyway so i can get approved at a later date. Now I'm a stand still. None reporting i don't know my next move. any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. I made those purchases and those credit lines late September early October.

Welcome. Did you make your initial purchases yet with the TLs you opened? If so, pay them according to terms established, let them report and follow up with Quill and Uline. You may want to check out the newbie threads to follow the paths of others. Right now you are establishing yoiur teir 1 TLs before you qualify for teir 2 apps. You can skip a step and PG if your personal credit is good and willing to go that route.

Credit Update:

Business started June 2019

Summa Office Supplies

Quill

Uline

Grainger

UPS

Supply Works (Home Depot Institutional)

Nav

Honda Power Equipment

Sunbelt Rentals

Conoco Fleet Universal Card

I was denied by Lowes and Amazon net 55.  Going to use some of my newer tradelines like Conoco and Honda, wait for them to report, then try again.

On 11/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, MaxMaximum said:

Welcome. Did you make your initial purchases yet with the TLs you opened? If so, pay them according to terms established, let them report and follow up with Quill and Uline. You may want to check out the newbie threads to follow the paths of others. Right now you are establishing yoiur teir 1 TLs before you qualify for teir 2 apps. You can skip a step and PG if your personal credit is good and willing to go that route.

Thank You. Yes I made my initial purchases. 2 just started reporting still waiting on 2 more to start to report. How many before I can move on to tier 2?

On 11/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, TripleM said:

Thank You. Yes I made my initial purchases. 2 just started reporting still waiting on 2 more to start to report. How many before I can move on to tier 2?

There's no set # per se however 5 reporting to DB / EX Biz is generally the guideline. If you PG the TLs you can go right to the next tier. Many other factors will come into play on approvals such as years in business, risk factor (business type), number of employees, monthly spend and so on. Depends on the vendor your applying for. As you read through the walk-throughs you'll start to get a sense of what to expect for each type of vendor.

Hey guys - I don't post much but figured I would kick it back up as I am starting to build my biz credit. My personal credit is fantastic and I've been using personal cards for business for years - so finally figured it was time to start down this path.

Here's what I opened this month for reporting:

Uline

NAV

BP Fleetcor ($1000 limit)

Summa (bought a $65 download)

Strategic (Just now bought $80 - thanks guys for posting this TL)

Quill (just applied for credit to buy HP printer ink hopefully approved)

Denied for Citi biz and Chase biz ( i have a long relationship with both banks so was kinda surprised)

I already have 2 BOA business credit cards $7500 each but from what I can tell - they do not report.

Hello all,

I want to first thank everyone for their input and tips which have been extremely informative and make us truly feel ahead of the game. I'm so thankful to be here and reading these amazing posts/replies! We're literally starting our business, and at the very beginning steps of building business credit. My wife and I have personal FICOs in the high 700s and low 800s, and we want to do everything correctly in order to get as many business credit accounts as possible, non-PG. (Our goal is to have credit lines and accounts established to fund as much as possible prior to physically opening our business)

So far we've:

Received an EIN

Filed Certificate of Formation (LLC) with SOS

Established Virtual Address (physical office/shared workspace)

Google my business

We're currently in the process of establishing:

Business website

Business email

Business phone# (411 Listed)

Business Bank Account

DUNS number

My main reason for this post is to time-stamp the beginning of our journey, so that we can share our success along the way. (Because I so enjoyed reading others') Because of you all, I feel comfortable enough and welcome any and all advice. For now my only question is...

Does anyone have any special advice for obtaining a DUNS number; other than using the D&B website?

Thanks in advance for your support and assistance.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:15 PM, NachoAverage said:

Hello all,

I want to first thank everyone for their input and tips which have been extremely informative and make us truly feel ahead of the game. I'm so thankful to be here and reading these amazing posts/replies! We're literally starting our business, and at the very beginning steps of building business credit. My wife and I have personal FICOs in the high 700s and low 800s, and we want to do everything correctly in order to get as many business credit accounts as possible, non-PG. (Our goal is to have credit lines and accounts established to fund as much as possible prior to physically opening our business)

So far we've:

Received an EIN

Filed Certificate of Formation (LLC) with SOS

Established Virtual Address (physical office/shared workspace)

Google my business

We're currently in the process of establishing:

Business website

Business email

Business phone# (411 Listed)

Business Bank Account

DUNS number

My main reason for this post is to time-stamp the beginning of our journey, so that we can share our success along the way. (Because I so enjoyed reading others') Because of you all, I feel comfortable enough and welcome any and all advice. For now my only question is...

Does anyone have any special advice for obtaining a DUNS number; other than using the D&B website?

Thanks in advance for your support and assistance.

To get a free Duns number just apply or set up a starter vendor account with Quill, Uline, Grainger and pay on time. That payment experience will auto generate a file with D&B as they report to them.