1. nauttdog

nauttdog

• Similar Content

• By CandiedCredit
      Hi Everyone, I requested hard copy reports from all 3. I just received my Trans report in the mail. To my surprise my report does not include date of 1st delinquency nor does it show any address identification numbers . Has anyone else had this happen to them? Do I need to request another report? Im so butt hurt, I was eager to get things rolling. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By Ilcasdy
      Hi, I've gone into a bit of credit card debt that I cannot pay. 4 separate cards totalling around 25k. Amex has just emailed me saying that my account has been transferred to Zwicker & Associates for collections. I have basically no assets, just a cheap old car and household items. I moved out of the country a year ago and unfortunately have had trouble with work due to Covid and starting over here, so I ran up my credit cards. How should I respond to the coming collection letters and what are my options from here? Thanks so much.
    • By Igor
      Hi All - I am new here.

We are looking for help on how we can move our high APR CCs to 0% with a BT to new cards.

We have the following CCs with CL info. We are looking to do BTs to 0%. We opened a couple cards but got low CL, asked for a higher CL but were denied. We opened up US Bank cards to do BTs but got CL of $500 - 600. I tried asking US Bank to increase our CL to no avail. I thought we can leverage our open CL's on other CC, meaning I can lower the CL on a Citi card with 0% util and they would give me more but the CCC said it would not help.

One thing I noticed, we had been saying we earn $45k but we did not realize we earn $80k...

We are not sure what to do next.

I assume we should move around some CL or balances to bring the CS back up, then open a new card or raise the balance on a card with a BT offer, and do the BT.

I will look into getting the CR's to review if anything is not supposed to be there.

Meanwhile, these are the cards for me and DW.
      ME, FICO 726 owe CL CL utiliz. APR % rate until Notes FICO 726 (was 750 in Nov)   Bank of A 0 17200 0%           Chase Freedom 9550 13000 73% 15.24         Citi AA MileUp 0 13200 0%           Citi Double Cash 3600 3900 92% 0 6/16/2022  New                       DW - FICO 689                 Bank of A 4030 6900 58% 18.99         Bank of A 4200 6000 70% 22.99   0% until Feb 15, 2021     Citi Double Cash 2430 2500 97% 0 7/3/2022 New
          (Citi AA MileUp
      0 19700 0%      
      Closed)

What can I make more clear?
      TIA for all advice!
    • By jwals48
      Almost 40 days ago I sent in 3 dispute letters to all 3 CRA's. I received nothing back from EQ, EX sent me a copy of my report with no changes or notes, and TU deleted 4 accounts. Is there any way to leverage TU to help with the other CRA's? Thank You for any help!
    • By TheBattman
      So- my credit file has not significantly changed in a long time (and I qualified for long-term zero% auto loan back in April).

I do carry significant balances on my credit cards, but always pay (auto-pay) significantly more than minimum payments. 

but something triggered an odd cascade in the last few weeks. 

I got notice one of my Synchrony accounts had suddenly had the credit limit dramatically reduced. I contacted them and they said they periodically check credit report and make changes. The letter they sent indicated high balances to limit on cards. 

a day later ai get another letter from Synchrony- for a second account with them was having the limit reduced...

we all know this impacts your credit score, as it messes up your utilization %.

today, I got notice from a different bank- that, due to higher credit utilization rates, they dramatically reduced my limit in that card - 

Which of course now even further rips my credit score...
      And this afternoon, I get notice from Synchrony that my Automotive account (that has never had particularly high balance can limit) was having a limit reduction down to the current balance!

What’s going on?  I have NEVER been late, never payed just the minimum payments on any accounts... 

Is there some massive banking “surprise” on the horizon?

I did recently put a credit freeze on all 3 bureaus due to someone filing for unemployment with my name/SS# and I filed a police report on that. 

I have paid credit monitoring service- and there is nothing new or odd on my CR...

So what’s going on?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Stefmonoply1

Important Information

Guidelines