Darealiz12

Net 30 Vendor Account Updates

Just thought I would post this in order to save someone else some time. After waiting for about 2-3 months for my trade lines to post to no avail, I decided to make some phone calls to vendors who I thought may report to DNB. Here are my results:

Quill - Still reports. Have to make a purchase of at least $50 and wait 19 days to pay it. (I hate this personally)

Uline - Still reports. Not sure what their terms are.

Grainger - Have not been able to get an account with them because they are saying you must be incorporated for at least 3 months until they approve an account with you.

EzPromos - Do not report

Amsterdam Printing - Do not report

SupplyWorks - Do not report

MSC Industrial - Do not report

These are based on the individuals I spoke with in each respective business's credit department. If anyone has their purchases reporting with the vendors that I stated do not report, feel free to comment and start a discussion. Also, if anyone know of any other Net30 vendors that reports to DNB, lets start a thread.

On 1/18/2019 at 7:50 PM, metroatlantaresources said:

Thank you very much!

No problem! Still searching for my first tradeline.

Hi, I am doing some research on the latest trends about Net 30 & Revolving Accounts. I would like to know the following:

1. Companies that are currently reporting to DNB and/or Experian.

2. Companies that are no longer reporting to DNB and/or Experian.

3. Companies that just recently started reporting to DNB and/or Experian.

I will appreciate any good responses, it will be a big help for me.

Thank you,

Chuckie

I just got off the phone with Grainger.  Very simple to set up the Net 30 account.  I have been incorporated since October 12, 2018.  I placed a small web orders with them and picked them up at the Grainger locally.

So I purchased once.. in January.  You don't need to spend a lot of money.  I do believe you have to be in business at least 3 months.  I would suggest going to the site, register your company online.  Order once, twice or three times.. small items.. then after your 3 months have passed, call in and ask about the Net 30.

They just gave me a $1k limit.  She says it will be active in about 2 to 3 days.   

Today is Feb 6th.   My company is not exactly 4 months old.  So it is possible. 

2/7/19 - I spoke with a Gemplers rep.  She stated the requirements to acquire a Net 30 account with them are as follows. 

$2,500 spent on at least 4 different orders, in a 12 month period.   So you have to have an account with them for 1 full year and spend at least $2,500.  

It wouldn't matter if you spent that $2,500 over a span of 4 months.  The account has to be opened a full year.  

One could do other things with that $2,500.. over a years time, that would build Business Credit faster. 

Also, their FAQ states "We do not report to any credit agencies."

Gemplers.png

On 2/7/2019 at 12:05 PM, TheMoor said:

2/7/19 - I spoke with a Gemplers rep.  She stated the requirements to acquire a Net 30 account with them are as follows. 

$2,500 spent on at least 4 different orders, in a 12 month period.   So you have to have an account with them for 1 full year and spend at least $2,500.  

It wouldn't matter if you spent that $2,500 over a span of 4 months.  The account has to be opened a full year.  

One could do other things with that $2,500.. over a years time, that would build Business Credit faster. 

Also, their FAQ states "We do not report to any credit agencies."

Gemplers.png

Good info! I have a $50 tradeline reporting. Not sure if it's Uline or Quill. Going to try US Supplies and Summa Office Supplies.

3 hours ago, Darealiz12 said:

These two were golden! Thank you so much.

No problem at all.  Please continue to report back  here if you find anything not listed.  We need to build this database and keep it current. 

I have these reported:

Quill - DnB

Uline - DnB + EXbiz

Gempler’s - DnB

Grainger - DnB

Global Voice Direct - EXbiz, reports as a financial contract

Edited by wwanderer

I have 2 tradelines now reporting:

Quill and Uline

I purchased from Strategic Network Solutions, Summa Office Supplies, and Postal a few weeks ago. Will see when they report. Just got approved for Grainger Net30. Should be in Tier 2 hopefully soon!

On 2/10/2019 at 10:33 PM, TheMoor said:

No problem at all.  Please continue to report back  here if you find anything not listed.  We need to build this database and keep it current. 

Agreed my friend.

Greetings to all. I thought I'd add to this post as well. I've had an LLC open for about 2 years as of this Febuary. Recently i started to work on my biz credit profile and finding some success. Net 30 vendors i have currently are...ULINE, QUILL, GRAINGER, SUMMA, AND MONOPOLIZE YOUR MARKETPLACE. Will start to apply to revolving credit after 30 days of reporting. From what I've read, you need 10 tradelines, with at least one tradeline (revolving credit account) with a $10,000 credit limit to be considerd for a business credit card.

On 3/13/2019 at 11:35 PM, itsnaz said:

From what I've read, you need 10 tradelines, with at least one tradeline (revolving credit account) with a $10,000 credit limit to be considered for a business credit card.

Most business credit cards make the decision based on the owner's personal credit and income from all sources. 

Haven't posted back here in a while, but this is who I have reporting now:

Reporting:

Uline

Quill

Strategic Network Solutions

Summa Office Supplies

Monopolize Your Marketplace

I've been approved for these, but they are not reporting yet:

Amazon Net 30

Grainger

Supply Works

I currently have a 80 Paydex and 69 Experian Score

On 5/13/2019 at 4:44 PM, Darealiz12 said:

Haven't posted back here in a while, but this is who I have reporting now:

Reporting:

Uline

Quill

Strategic Network Solutions

Summa Office Supplies

Monopolize Your Marketplace

I've been approved for these, but they are not reporting yet:

Amazon Net 30

Grainger

Supply Works

I currently have a 80 Paydex and 69 Experian Score

Great work. Did you already have trade lines showing on your DnB & EXbiz when you applied for Amazon, Grainger and Supply Works?