Sign in to follow this  
chrissymann123

New website alert

Setting aside the fact that few likely need a toy card...do tell what credit limit they gave you.  Also, please do share which of the four major bureaus they reported to...

Oh wait...you won't have that information for members here since this was a spamming post.

Seems hokey like crown jewelers back in the day.  Don't know that I would trust putting my personal info through their site.  I don't use cologne, so I can't opine on whether or not the prices are fair or the products legit.

Much better ways to build credit IMO.  I'd avoid.

1 hour ago, CTSoxFan said:

Seems hokey like crown jewelers back in the day.  Don't know that I would trust putting my personal info through their site.  I don't use cologne, so I can't opine on whether or not the prices are fair or the products legit.

Much better ways to build credit IMO.  I'd avoid.

According to their website, the OP got middled.  Site claims up a 10K line, complete with the $150 annual fee and a requirement to buy $199 worth of crap annually.  In other words, if Crown and First Premier got drunk and nature took its course, this is apparently its progeny.  worldfragrance dot net slash pages slash financing if you want to go look for yourself...

Even those with crappy credit should stay far away from that one...they make subprime crap look like something to 'Aspire' to...

5 hours ago, chrissymann123 said:

well it reports to Equifax and I have a 5k limit

so it only reports to one of the four major CRAs...

One of my high school friends wore too much Drakkar Noir, but he got away with it because he was really hot.

Did I know you in High School CV?  I'm glad I grew out of that phase.  The Drakkar phase, that is, not the being really hot. ;)

29 minutes ago, Zanshiro said:

Did I know you in High School CV?  I'm glad I grew out of that phase.  The Drakkar phase, that is, not the being really hot. ;)

Do you recall anyone who smelled like Giorgio VIP mixed with a recently-enjoyed Benson & Hedges Menthol?

16 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

Do you recall anyone who smelled like Giorgio VIP mixed with a recently-enjoyed Benson & Hedges Menthol?

If you also happened to run Cross-Country without hacking your young lungs out....it's entirely possible!

18 minutes ago, Zanshiro said:

If you also happened to run Cross-Country without hacking your young lungs out....it's entirely possible!

Running?

Eww.  

No.

8 hours ago, GreenDragonLady said:

You hate people and you hate running.  Are we twins separated at birth?

6 hours ago, Zanshiro said:

CV likes running...away from people... only in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

5 hours ago, Kat58 said:

2d6490ec20b42c0d58b80d34e35e43b7.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:00 PM, chrissymann123 said:

I was told about this website the last month that's similar to my jewelry club.

worldfragrance.net has anyone been to this site? 

Only two posts and we get this spam, and on a Friday to boot!

Sounds like they took a lesson from CrapOne:

-We will obtain a consumer credit report from Experian, Transunion and Equifax .

On 1/13/2019 at 1:33 AM, Rogue said:

Only two posts and we get this spam, and on a Friday to boot!

Sounds like they took a lesson from CrapOne:

-We will obtain a consumer credit report from Experian, Transunion and Equifax .

I was actually amazed that they bothered to reply to the question I had posed...most of the Friday posts are one and run.