doitnow

Improper payment status

Hello,

I just accidentally posted this in the newbie section. Sorry about that.

Good afternoon,

I have a mortgage TL, for an investment property, that started going bad in 2012. They ultimately called it a charge off, even though I continued to pay the loan. I ultimately got caught up and paid the loan off in full in October 2013. The CRAs began reporting it as a charge off. I started disputing this as it should have been called a paid charge off. TU deleted the TL, EX reports it as Paid, was a charge off. EQ reports it as a charge off. I have spoken with the financial institution and they assure me that they told the CRA that the account has been PIF. I have disputed this with EQ a couple of times, yet they continue to report it as a charge off. I most recently disputed online (probably a mistake) on 12/29/18. They completed their dispute on 12/31/18. I highly doubt that they actually contacted the bank that quickly and verified that it should be reported as such.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm about to start a refinance effort for my primary mortgage and I am right on the cusp for what they need to complete the jumbo refinance (700 middle). I was at 698.

Any thoughts on getting this fixed with obstinate EQ? I feel this payment status is hurting me quite a bit.