Jump to content

cv91915

Master 2019 Approvals and CLIs Thread

Recommended Posts

Auto CLI from Navy for $2,100 and since it's been more than 90 days for Disco I hit them up and they gave me $2K.

 

ūüĖźÔłŹ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Capital One Quicksilver 

 

$20,000 -->> $23,000 (asked for $50,000)

 

This was opened as a subprime Capital One Platinum in 2010 with a $750 limit.  

 

9 years and 9 CLIs later, here we are.

 

FlYz3to.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CFNA Firestone. Auto CLI $2500 to $4500. 

 

Not sure when they increased my limit, as I only use the card a few times a year to keep it active.

 

Hear is an interesting data point. I was always under the impression, that the highest these cards went was $3000, and $3000 was also the highest CL, I ever personally verified someone to have.

 

Not only can I now get low profile tires and spinners for the Dodge Aries, but mud flaps are obtainable now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Discover. Only approved for $2,500 CL. 

They don’t seem to like me for some reason. Online pre-qual said I wasn’t qualified for any of their cards. Called and was told I qualified (using a SP).

5% cash back plus the match at the end of the year were what I was after, but the low CL limits that a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DPB said:

Discover. Only approved for $2,500 CL. 

They don’t seem to like me for some reason. Online pre-qual said I wasn’t qualified for any of their cards. Called and was told I qualified (using a SP).

5% cash back plus the match at the end of the year were what I was after, but the low CL limits that a bit.

that sucks. you must have good credit because discover hates people who PIF and simply want cashback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hegemony said:

that sucks. you must have good credit because discover hates people who PIF and simply want cashback.

My scores are lower than I’d like right now (715-750 depending on which CRA and scoring model) because of a couple newer car loans that haven’t aged enough yet. Everything else is PIF and reports low utilization. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ducks Unlimited $5000 CLI. New CL $7500... EX pull.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kat58 said:

Ducks Unlimited $5000 CLI. New CL $7500... EX pull.

 

This sounds like a Deer Pee card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$2K increase on one Cap 1 card...$13K>>>$15K.  The other one has $25K which I think is the max they will go with my account profile.

 

Had to combine multiple cards to get the $13K limit.

 

Still BL with pretty much every other major bank so I'll take what I can get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 10:14 AM, cv91915 said:

Capital One Quicksilver 

 

$20,000 -->> $23,000 (asked for $50,000)

 

This was opened as a subprime Capital One Platinum in 2010 with a $750 limit.  

 

9 years and 9 CLIs later, here we are.

 

FlYz3to.png

Congrats!

 

They won't give me one, period.

"Not enough usage." or "No recent usage/payments" or whatever garbage reason they use.

And I really don't care enough to use the card to try and get an increase. *shrug*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Matti said:

Congrats!

 

They won't give me one, period.

"Not enough usage." or "No recent usage/payments" or whatever garbage reason they use.

And I really don't care enough to use the card to try and get an increase. *shrug*

In the past 12 months I made one purchase of < $2, and did 14 no-fee BTs, which I of course repaid before interest started accruing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Approved. Amex Platinum 75k MR for $5k spend. It went pending because they wanted to know if I was active military, which I am not.

 

Yes, I'm keeping my Amex Gold. Sure that's a big chunk of AF's to deal with, but 85% of my spend is reimbursable travel expenses with my work. Plus my work related air travel is starting to increase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for insights on BOA behavior.  7 month old card with 15K line.  Using it hard (60% utilization now) as it is 0 APR.

 

How does BOA consider, weigh and approve CLIs? 

 

My file is old (oldest account >20Y, average age > 8Y), clean (100% payment history, no derogs or negatives), and thick (>20 accounts, 15 active, 6 with CLs over 20K, 4 with modest (300-3K) balances) and low overall utilization (<6%).

 

I am not yet seeing a CLI request link active, which suggests that I am not eligible for a CLI.

 

Is no CLI option more likely due to my BOA card age or utilization?  Is a call to them advisable or garden for a while?

 

Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May 1st - Applied Arrival +

"Thank you for your recent Barclaycard Arrival Plus‚ĄĘ World Elite Mastercard¬ģ¬†application.¬†

We are reviewing the information you provided. We will contact you within 10 days with an update on your application status. If we require additional information to complete the application process, we will reach out to you using the contact information you provided on the application. "

 

May 13th - 

"Congratulations!

 

Welcome to your new Barclaycard Arrival Plus‚ĄĘ World Elite Mastercard¬ģ¬†account.

Your new card should arrive by mail in approximately 7 to 10 days."

 

13 - 1 = 12

 

CL as yet unknown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations! You must be very lucky. Some people have more than 800 high FICO plus decent income rejected by Barclays.

 

Is SUB @700 still there? Nice! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Midwestgardener said:

I am not yet seeing a CLI request link active, which suggests that I am not eligible for a CLI.

Wait for the CLI request link to be active, it will be displayed within 2-3 months after your last addition. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MP80 said:

Wait for the CLI request link to be active, it will be displayed within 2-3 months after your last addition. Good luck!

Thanks MP.  Will advise CBers once I see and try the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MP80 said:

Congratulations! You must be very lucky. Some people have more than 800 high FICO plus decent income rejected by Barclays.

 

Is SUB @700 still there? Nice! :D

It is still 700.

 

I'm more well groomed for this particular app than lucky though.

 

I'm under 5/24 (afatk) by 5 months... I guess that's about 4/29.

 

And I have a 20.8% utilization on an Aviator Red 0% balance transfer that I did keep open past the first anniversary fee.

 

Showing ~3% utilization overall on application.

 

I'm kinda in a Barclays sweet spot.

 

...I've been planning this app for a while to blow on food, drinks and amenities at the St Regis, Florence this June.

 

 

Edited by mec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunoco, Lord and Taylor, B&H Photo approved

CLI Carecredit and Saks.

Had a goodnight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 6:29 PM, Midwestgardener said:

Thanks MP.  Will advise CBers once I see and try the link.

Since BOA was not ready for a CLI, I tried Citi.

 

25K -> 35K DoubleCash.

 

One of our very active cards, so this does help.

 

Providing a 4506 with Amex, and then apping for a Amex Platinum. Wishing for a way to get the 100K SUB...

 

Might do the GSA (GoldmanSachsApple) card later this year.

 

Thanks for all the help from CB pros. You have helped me transform from credit turd to credit nerd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoA Cli Luv 
Your new total credit line is $85,000.00 with a cash credit line of $25,500.00 and is available for immediate use. 


Congrats. How many CLIs did it take you to get to $85K?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, bigpoppa09 said:

BoA Cli Luv 

Your new total credit line is $85,000.00 with a cash credit line of $25,500.00 and is available for immediate use. 

$85k!!! Wow!!! Congrats!!! :dance:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, credit_help said:

 


Congrats. How many CLIs did it take you to get to $85K?

 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Today's Birthdays

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      177,132
    • Most Online
      1,528

    Newest Member
    Zo1919
    Joined

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines