Jump to content

cv91915

Master 2019 Approvals and CLIs Thread

Recommended Posts

On 3/3/2019 at 11:48 AM, cv91915 said:

Amex Hilton Ascend (for TAD).

 

15,000-MR referral bonus for me, 150,000 Hilton points for TAD ($3,000 spend/3 months).

 

Limit not yet known.

$25,000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

February 

Discovery $3000 CLI

 

March

AMEX BCE $6900 CLI

Penfed PCR $3000 CLI

 

New approval Chase Freedom Unlimited $4900 instant, cold app. Shocked Chase let me back in!

Immediate recon for higher limit pending (7-10 days) not expecting more. No I didn't care about the additional inquiry. I wanted this one for the SUB and 0% - 15 month purchase offer.

Edited by kaylee34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kaylee34 said:

February 

Discovery $3000 CLI

 

March

AMEX BCE $6900 CLI

Penfed PCR $3000 CLI

 

New approval Chase Freedom Unlimited $4900 instant. Shocked Chase let me back in!

Immediate recon for higher limit pending (7-10 days) not expecting more. No I didn't care about the additional inquiry. I wanted this one for the SUB and 0% - 15 month purchase offer.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 2:23 AM, trubliever82 said:

Got a letter today stating my Cap1 savor app was approved for $30k. Forgot I even applied because it was almost 3 weeks ago. Last 3 cap1 apps have came back with $30k for some reason

Nice!!! They hate me LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bank of America Premier Rewards Visa app went pending yesterday, but with no intervention on my part I just got the approval email.

 

As of yesterday my combined limits on the Cash Rewards Visa + Travel Rewards Visa were $99,900, which is a threshold with some significance with this issuer.

 

As predicted:

  • They left the limit intact on the $63,400 Cash Rewards Visa (which is JOINT with my spouse / not AU);
     
  • As of yesterday the Travel Rewards Visa (individual) was $36,500.  Now:

 

SgGsTtb.png

 

 

The approval email for the new Premier Rewards Visa doesn't disclose the limit, but it's almost certainly going to be $21,000.

 

 

Edited by cv91915

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

Bank of America Premier Rewards Visa app went pending yesterday, but with no intervention on my part I just got the approval email.

 

As of yesterday my combined limits on the Cash Rewards Visa + Travel Rewards Visa were $99,900, which is a threshold with some significance with this issuer.

 

As predicted:

  • They left the limit intact on the $63,400 Cash Rewards Visa (which is JOINT with my spouse / not AU);
     
  • As of yesterday the Travel Rewards Visa (individual) was $36,500.  Now:

 

SgGsTtb.png

 

 

The approval email for the new Premier Rewards Visa doesn't disclose the limit, but it's almost certainly going to be $21,000.

 

 

 

... and with this approval I think I'm officially out of SUBs valued at $500 or more.

 

Haven't tried any of the newest Capital One offerings, but I tried to get the Venture for TAD recently and they squeezed out a warm one on his app (too many new cards).  Unlikely that I'd have a different outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Bank of America Premier Rewards Visa app went pending yesterday, but with no intervention on my part I just got the approval email.

 

As of yesterday my combined limits on the Cash Rewards Visa + Travel Rewards Visa were $99,900, which is a threshold with some significance with this issuer.

 

As predicted:

  • They left the limit intact on the $63,400 Cash Rewards Visa (which is JOINT with my spouse / not AU);
     
  • As of yesterday the Travel Rewards Visa (individual) was $36,500.  Now:

 

SgGsTtb.png

 

 

The approval email for the new Premier Rewards Visa doesn't disclose the limit, but it's almost certainly going to be $21,000.

 

 

WBH2IGe.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few boosting today because I forgot for a while and was preparing:

WF Cash Wise>>> 19,700 (+5,700)

Barclays RCI >> 2,830 (+855) -_-  They hate me, conservatively - HP too XD

Chase Slate >> 9,000 (+2,500) 

Chase PC Freedom Unlimited to Freedom Ultimate (5% categories which I use more often.) >> 9,000 (+3,800)

-- Chase did, of course, do both CLIs on the same HP --

PenFed VP >> (Pending notice)

 

Luckily I don't care about inquiries or have anything major upcoming save perhaps a HELoC redo in a couple years.

Edited by Zanshiro
Adding info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I find the love button?......  now that every one is done laughing..... I don't see it on my discover Web page from mobile. Not the app, it won't work on my phone. Current limit is 6300. Had card for 18 months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kickdrum said:

How do I find the love button?......  now that every one is done laughing..... I don't see it on my discover Web page from mobile. Not the app, it won't work on my phone. Current limit is 6300. Had card for 18 months. 

Hmmm, From the site, you choose "Manage" and it's "Credit Line Increase"

In app, you go to the three bars in top left corner, choose "Account" and then "Credit Line Increase"

 

Hope that helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This helps greatly! I was looking all over for a heart to click on.  So it's just the credit line increase menu. How do you know if they will pull a report to allow a increase? Is it better to call them on the phone, then you can decide if they say they need to, you can just say no thanks I don't want the inquiry?  I would like to raise my limits but don't want to add inquires as I have only 1 in the last 12 mo but I think 5 in the year before. 

thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kickdrum said:

This helps greatly! I was looking all over for a heart to click on.  So it's just the credit line increase menu. How do you know if they will pull a report to allow a increase? Is it better to call them on the phone, then you can decide if they say they need to, you can just say no thanks I don't want the inquiry?  I would like to raise my limits but don't want to add inquires as I have only 1 in the last 12 mo but I think 5 in the year before. 

thanks.

An inquiry just means you asked someone to look at your credit report...

 

 

Edited by cv91915

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amex ED CLI to $15k
Amex Gold 50k MR approval 3/22
Amex BBP $9k approval 4/1
Lowe’s CLI to $10k

Amex seems to like my profile, despite 2010 BK7 (not iib, of course). Total exposure with them is $39k plus charge card in one year.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, bigpoppa09 said:

FNBO NRA Visa SP CLI + 3K.

 Congrats!  🔫

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 6:41 PM, bigpoppa09 said:

FNBO NRA Visa SP CLI + 3K.

 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:22 PM, Kat58 said:

 Congrats!  🔫

 

 

When I posted this yesterday, it was a real gun... lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.





About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines