cv91915

Master 2019 Approvals and CLIs Thread

BJ's MC $12k to $13.2k

No go on the Williams Sonoma Visa. Probably hasn't been long enough since the last CLI.

Auto CLI on NFCU of $3,300 from 16,100 to 19,400.

Combined total of 49,400 with them. The card they increased has just been used for a BT and nothing else. Adds to the cushion.

I know CV would be proud.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, tmkats said:

Auto CLI on NFCU of $3,300 from 16,100 to 19,400.

Combined total of 49,400 with them. The card they increased has just been used for a BT and nothing else. Adds to the cushion.

I know CV would be proud.

emoji16.png

Whether it's a credit union or a buy-here/pay-here car lot, you can be sure that you're getting the very best if the company puts people in military uniforms in its marketing messages.

Whether it's a credit union or a buy-here/pay-here car lot, you can be sure that you're getting the very best if the company puts people in military uniforms in its marketing messages.
No doubt.

Wells Fargo apparently also gave new an auto increase of $1,500 this month and I didn't even know until I went to pay my bill today.

How very......

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Discover unsecured 200-1750.

Care credit 7k-12k.

Will wait until Capone takes over the Walmart mine is at 4k.

Then ask for a CLI on Paypal MC.

My Wife was approved for an AMEX Gold card last month with a 629 EX FICO 08 and a NFCU $15k Flagship with a 665 TU FICO 09.  Living vicariously. 

I got a JTV.com store card. :3  Approved for $2500, Synchrony.

(I bought cheap shinies for the GF)

11 minutes ago, brainchasm said:

I got a JTV.com store card. :3  Approved for $2500, Synchrony.

(I bought cheap shinies for the GF)

Seriously?

10 minutes ago, TheVig said:

Seriously?

Sure, why not?  They were running Fabulite (strontium titanate).  It's too soft for rings and bracelets (5.5 Mohs) but it can serve in no-impact stuff like necklace charms and earrings.  It's got ~4x the fire of diamonds, and it's cheap af.

19 hours ago, althes said:

USAA Rate Advantage Visa 2500 pulled EX FICO 3 656.

YEah baby.

Congrats!  I attached mine to my USAA checking as free no-fee overdraft protection. :)

3 hours ago, brainchasm said:

Congrats!  I attached mine to my USAA checking as free no-fee overdraft protection. :)

Thanks I will do that now.

Ok went on a little CLI spree

Applied for USAA Cashback rewards Amex 6000

EX FICO 3 674

CLI as follows

Citgo 2450 - 2500 I laughed but its a gas card.

Crate Barrel 3500 - 5000

TJ MAxx 1500 - 2500

JC Penney 3500 - 5000

Just snagged a Home Depot 3000 

EX FICO8 Bankcard 707.

Funny that saying is so true get credit when you can because when you really need it you can't.

AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Business $3k CL. SUB is 100k Marriott points for $5k spend. 

I applied yesterday and got the 7-10 day message. Received a decline via email 30 seconds later. I elected to receive the AA notice electronically. Reason: velocity. Called recon and the CSR said the decline didn’t make sense to him. My latest AMEX application was in April (Biz Platinum). Before that was a personal Gold and Biz Gold about a year ago. Those are my only cards with AMEX. CSR pushed it to underwriting and said I should receive a response on Friday. I just received the email saying I am approved. 

The “Check Spending Power” option in the app says I can charge $7500. I’m not sure why I can charge 2.5x my CL, but whatever. Most Biz purchases go on the Platinum anyway. 

No credit pull at all as all reports are frozen. No INQ for the same reason. 

! ! ! !   D I S C O V E R Y   I S   T R I P P I N G   B A L L S ! ! ! !

Regarding Your Recent Credit Line Increase Request

Thank you for your recent credit line increase request. We're happy to let you know we have increased your credit line!

Your new credit line is $57,500.00, of which $3,500.00 is available as cash.

If you did not request this increase please contact us at the number on the back of your card. Remember, you can always check your available credit at Discover.com or on the Discover mobile app.

As always, thank you for choosing Discover®.

Sincerely,

Discover Service Team

+$500 to $57,500 (AND NO HARD INQUIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by cv91915

Just closed on my new house so figured it was perfect timing to app for a card I've been eyeing for quite awhile...Lowe's 😄

There's a Lowe's right down the street from my neighborhood and I have some purchases planned for the near future.

Applied online instant approval $2k. Immediately called and asked for $25k, countered with $17k. Works for me!

Pulled TU 721 Fico 8

10 hours ago, ClimberCredit said:

Just closed on my new house so figured it was perfect timing to app for a card I've been eyeing for quite awhile...Lowe's 😄

There's a Lowe's right down the street from my neighborhood and I have some purchases planned for the near future.

Applied online instant approval $2k. Immediately called and asked for $25k, countered with $17k. Works for me!

Pulled TU 721 Fico 8

Congrats on the house!!  And the card, of course.  :) 

Wells Fargo Business Platinum Visa  -  CL $7,500

This was a preapproved offer that popped up on the banker's screen when opening an additional Biz checking account.

All personal reports are frozen, so no HP.