cv91915

Master 2019 Approvals and CLIs Thread

Dollar Tree Black MC $100 --------> $100,000 (SP) Got a SP because I have all my natural teeth.

11 hours ago, TheVig said:

Dollar Tree Black MC $100 --------> $100,000 (SP) Got a SP because I have all my natural teeth.

Highly recommend using one of the 0% offers and stocking up on those stove burner liners made from aluminum foil.

Amex Hilton Ascend (for TAD).

15,000-MR referral bonus for me, 150,000 Hilton points for TAD ($3,000 spend/3 months).

Limit not yet known.

On 2/23/2019 at 10:45 PM, peghede said:

Andrews FCU Visa Titanium Signture ---->$50,000 ( HP)

Curious to know what your available credit was at time of application? Was going to apply but hesitated due to the amount of available credit I already have.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, trubliever82 said:

Curious to know what your available credit was at time of application? Was going to apply but hesitated due to the amount of available credit I already have.

lots of avl cr

Edited by peghede

Posted (edited)

Few weeks ago I applied for a Chase business card, cannot remember which. LOL!  I think it was Chase Amazon business. They sent me a letter requesting verification of my personal address so I fired back a copy of my DL. This week got another letter from them saying that wasn’t acceptable. I’m glad I found the “backdoor numbers” thread today because I used that to call in and ask what they wanted me to provide. Few questions and a short hold later, I got an approval for $4500 limit. Not a fabulous business limit but this is definitely my best credit line to date. 

When I asked about reconsidering for a higher limit, she said I should wait until I get the card and call customer service. Is this correct?? I thought the idea was to request the higher limit before you get the card? Would you call back again? 

> Edit: It’s Chase Ink not amazon. 

Edited by wwanderer

Chase Ink Preferred - 40k IGCL* (my highest IGCL* to date)

* Initially Granted Credit Limit

39 minutes ago, wwanderer said:

Few weeks ago I applied for a Chase business card, cannot remember which. LOL!  I think it was Chase Amazon business. They sent me a letter requesting verification of my personal address so I fired back a copy of my DL. This week got another letter from them saying that wasn’t acceptable. I’m glad I found the “backdoor numbers” thread today because I used that to call in and ask what they wanted me to provide. Few questions and a short hold later, I got an approval for $4500 limit. Not a fabulous business limit but this is definitely my best credit line to date. 

When I asked about reconsidering for a higher limit, she said I should wait until I get the card and call customer service. Is this correct?? I thought the idea was to request the higher limit before you get the card? Would you call back again? 

Congrats on the Chase approval!

Sure, call back when you receive the card. It might cost you another HP though. Just depends on whether it's worth it to you.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Kat58 said:

Congrats on the Chase approval!

Sure, call back when you receive the card. It might cost you another HP though. Just depends on whether it's worth it to you.

I’m pretty excited about this approval. I’ve been working on both business and personal credit. My LLC just went over 1year old and my personal credit has taken a huge jump from where I started in late 2017. I couldn’t get any credit from anywhere at that time, orher than crappy secured stuff. Feel like I’m finally making some actual headway 👍👍

Also it’s funny, CapOne denied me for their business card but I got Chase Ink, which I think is better. Ha

Edited by wwanderer

4 hours ago, Divorced In Seattle said:

I made a concerted effort to pay off the balance on the Capital One card, and have had a zero balance since late January. After that, I was able to get a credit line increase on the now paid-off Cap One card to $3k.

A couple of weeks ago, I applied for an Amex (I used to have a Costco Amex, but it was sold to Citi a couple of years ago), and they gave me a card with a $1k limit.

Experian Card Match listed Discover as a card I might be able to obtain. I just applied, and was given a $12k limit! That's my highest credit card limit in my lifetime!

Congrats!!!

I bankrupt Citi about 8 years ago.  Citi gave me a Best Buy store card a whopping $1k.  Ok.   

Last week they gave me $1900 for a American Airlines card.  

I’m back in !

got the dreaded BOA

Congratulations! Your credit line has been approved.
Your new total credit line is $99,900.00 with a cash credit line of $30,000.00