It's that time

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Six pounds of pistachios probably will be eaten in less than two weeks.  

Mustang burnout videos, this waone of the better ones. The Cars and Coffee ones are getting old. Good street vid.   I did one today just not across lanes like that. A short one, so as not to

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 1:01 AM, NorCalR1 said:

[youtube]

Mustang burnout videos, this waone of the better ones. The Cars and Coffee ones are getting old. Good street vid.

I did one today just not across lanes like that. A short one, so as not to damage anything, but hey. Smoked the tires pretty well. And it was on the highway, so..

Here is one I'm still floored from. Not on the street, but..

Edited by Lander
embed, automatically embedded
14 hours ago, Lander said:

Mustang burnout videos, this waone of the better ones. The Cars and Coffee ones are getting old. Good street vid.

I did one today just not across lanes like that. A short one, so as not to damage anything, but hey. Smoked the tires pretty well. And it was on the highway, so..

Here is one I'm still floored from. Not on the street, but..

Interesting that it was a RHD vehicle...

Surprised that they allowed it to continue once it was down to the rim...that could NOT have been good for the surface of the track.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 2:25 PM, centex said:

Interesting that it was a RHD vehicle...

Surprised that they allowed it to continue once it was down to the rim...that could NOT have been good for the surface of the track.

That was perhaps the first thing that caught my eye, Oh, for sure. Apparently, they do things differently in Australia. No idea about the track, but, I think they had fire hoses on standby. I also think I have that red outfit, minus the Bojack Horseman head. Didn't like that.

And it always starts when someone cuts you off at a merge.. may as well race a little before you break it off. My burnout.. I was getting mopped the floor with by a white Benz AMG C63 S, yes a brand brand new one, and, given the area, probably stolen and joyriding. Car was ridiculously fast and I kept my AC on because my intent wasnt to win, rather to make him work. Apparently, that car is so fast it wasnt a big deal to waste me but that wasnt the point. Caught back up with the car in traffic and was all done doing pulls and losing, so after the big Thumbs Down the kid driver gave me out the window, I did that. Probably smoked the tires 40-70. Right past him and big smokey, too, since the idiot could drive and drift - yes, you read that right, did a nice fishtail into a drift on an off-ramp, but for all that, got caught in traffic.. then, my turn, lol. For whatever reason, he fell back after that. I suspect a stolen. Pretty common with high end German vehicles around there,  probably carjacked so as to not worry about antitheft.. Just in case you were wondering. Happy Weekend.

Anyways. For the car in the video: That was a cool car and I'm thinking it got a new engine, rear transaxle of some sort, and maybe a trans rebuild maybe not.. at least new brakes and stuff.

I still don't drink coffee but here we go.

Waiting for it to automatically embed the thing then it hit Post.

https://youtu.be/DD6IVewTVY8

Edited by Lander
Embes