Badicedog

Help with debt collector/IC Systems Inc.

Good morning Forum members.  I have been diligently working on repairing my credit for about a year.  I have had a very difficult time with a certain Creditor ATT/Direct TV.  This account I have disputed with the Creditor through Debt Validation and also with EX/TU/EQ.  A new Creditor (IC Systems Inc.) has attached this account to my credit report with Experian and TransUnion.  I followed up with a Debt Validation letter and Disputes with TransUnion and Experian.   Experian validated the account within a few weeks of submitting my letter.  I need some advise or new suggestions.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have never been a customer of ATT/Direct TV nor have ever lived in the service city they claim.  I have disputed this several times with experian and equifax in the past.   It's been removed previously by another

CA.  I recently filed a complaint with BBB against I C Systems for refusing to furnish proof that this debt is mine.

Thanks for your advice.  How does one begin the process?  Sorry for being so needy....lol  New developments...

IC Systems has disregarded 2 Debt Validation rounds.  They sent me a letter stating that they deem it frivolous and are ignoring it.  I sent that letter to the CRA to start another round of disputes and also filed a complaint with the BBB.  Anything else that I could be missing?

Great News!  IC Systems removed all Collection activity and deleted accounts with Experian and TransUnion.   Woo Hoo, I'm back in the 700 club!  lol