shadekitty

Service Change for Credit Limit Increases - USAA Email

Service Change for Credit Limit Increases

Dear Shadekitty 

Thank you for choosing us for your credit card needs. On Oct. 20, 2018, USAA disabled the credit limit increase option for secured credit cards so we could make system enhancements. At this time, we do not have a date for when the service will be restored; however, you may continue to use your secured credit card ending in xxxx  within your current limit.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,

USAA Savings Bank

Edited by shadekitty

I wonder what kind of update they are doing and if it will allow us to increase our own limits automatically or open us up to graduation. Anyone know?

7 hours ago, shadekitty said:

I wonder what kind of update they are doing and if it will allow us to increase our own limits automatically or open us up to graduation. Anyone know?

The kind of update that they lie about being an update is the kind of update.

Do you have any previous charge-off account related to USAA in the past? Directly or indirectly? 

Hmmm, I see you had a mortgage but then USAA only allows a crappy limit to accommodate your needs. I see it as an insult. I agreed with cv91915, they're lying.

BTW- Your score seems okay for a CLIs. Good luck!

MP$80

I only have a secured card with them because I burned them for 20k a few years ago via 2 CC's (long story involving medical issues with my kids). I doubt I will be ever able to get a credit card with them again along with a few other prime lenders I burned... :(

Sorry OP, for my intrusion into your past.   These credit unions they never seem to forgive when they had been burned. Neither of them is bankruptcy friendly. Now a day, every bank hold a grudge, big or small. The good thing is there is plenty of them out there. Good luck to you!

14 hours ago, Rogue said:

USAA is NOT a Credit Union.....

Yeah. I missed that, thanks for the correction! lol... :lol: I called it a CU even though they're not. They sure act like one, they are the bank that requires memberships eligibility to qualified for becoming a member. The name USAA (United Services Automobile Association) sound like an army institution, look and sound like NFCU or Penfed but the legal structure is more like an insurance entity rather than a corporation. :D